36

After we caught our breath fully, we both stood up to go shower off, Bill stood first and I followed him. I almost fell but before I could Bill helped me up. 

"We should take a bath instead, so you don't have to stand." He spoke and put his boxers on then a hoodie on me just in case. He picked me up and carried me to the big bathroom. He shut the door and then turned on the bathtub. He helped me take my hoodie off and put me in the bath. 

"Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome Leibe" He took off his boxers and got in the tub next to me. We both helped each other clean our bodies off. After we did we got out of the bathtub and Bill helped me dry off, then put the hoodie back on, he put his boxers on then carried me to his room. When we got there, he gave me a pair of boxers to wear. 

"Thank you"

"it's no problem really, can we stay here today?" He asked as he sat down next to him. 

"Mhm"

"Thank you"

"Don't thank me Baby" I kissed him. He kissed me back and after a second our lips parted. I scooted back onto his bed. 

"Can we watch tv?" I asked him and he nodded, then grabbed the tv remote. He handed me it and laid down on my lap. I turned it on and played with his hair, I switched channels for a bit before I gave up and went to the DVR, I clicked on a movie and pressed play, after a bit I found myself yawning. 

"Are you tired?"

"Just a little" He sat up as I spoke and hugged onto me.

"I love you so much" I smiled brightly when he said that. 

"I love you too Baby" I moved his hair and kissed his forehead, and he blushed a bit, then sat next to me, really close to me Aswell. I moved to sit on his lap and hold onto him at the same time, I buried my head in the crook of his neck and then felt his soft lips on my cheek besides my jaw. It sent butterflies through my stomach. He laid his head on my shoulder, and we stayed like that for a while. 'Till we heard the front door open and then Tom banged on our door. 

"YOU HAVE TO HELP CARRY IN GROCERIES BILL" He yelled, and Bill groaned. We both stood up, I wobbled a bit and Bill giggled. 

"Do you need meds for that or anything, I mean does it hurt?"

"No. I'm okay" He nodded when I spoke, and we continued to go get bags. 

"You do know you don't have to help right?"

"Well, I'm going to" I spoke as I grabbed A LOT of bags from the trunk. like 10 on each arm. 

"Jeez you're carrying like 300 bags" Tom joked as we passed by each other when he headed to the car. 

"I refuse to do more then one trip, now there's only the one bag left which means I don't have to go back"

"I still think you could have let me carry more then three bags"

"Nope" I helped them all put up the food, Well I just handed them stuff since I didn't know where anything went. After a bit we were done and me and Bill ran back upstairs to cuddle again. This time I laid there and Bill laid his head on my chest. I played with his hair for a bit and after a while I fell asleep. I felt soft lips on my forehead and then the tv turned off. Then I fell into a deeper sleep. 

A/N: reminder that there is a new chapter on my bill AND tom book!!