44

It's Christmas eve and we all are watching a movie. Home alone. As kids me and my sisters all loved this movie. Bill, Tom and Mrs. Kaulitz have never seen it. Bill sat next to me with his arm around me and his hand rubbing my stomach, I don't have much of a baby bump yet, but I can tell I'm starting to get one, I'm going to have to buy some pregnancy clothes soon. My mom sat on the other side of me. Tomorrow everybody will come to our house for Christmas dinner. We have done it this way since 1998 and don't plan to ever stop spending our Christmas dinners together. We did the gift exchange the other day because Alex's family and Jayden's never let them come over on Christmas. Their parents didn't really like us. I laid my head on Bill's shoulder. After a while I felt my eyes start to get heavy, then I felt soft lips on my forehead. 

I woke up to someone carrying me upstairs, I opened my eyes a bit and saw Bill. He didn't realize I was awake, so I just pulled myself closer to him and went back to sleep. 

I woke up to Tom throwing pillows at us. 

"GET THE FUCK UP IT'S CHRISTMAS" He yelled, and we both sat up, then ran downstairs with Tom in front of us and the girls already downstairs waiting for us. Our moms are going to make us take pictures together before we open anything. We all gathered into a group, Bill stood behind me and rested his head on my shoulder, his arms wrapped around my waist. Tom was next to him and Max next to him, the tallest go in the back. Maddie was next to me. Before we could open gifts, they had me and Bill take one together and I smiled, the others walked out of the camera frame and then we stood together. 

"Kiss!!" Maddie shouted as a joke, but we didn't take it that way, instead we actually did it ans I heard Tom fake gag. We heard the camera click as she took the photo, we soon kneeled down and found gifts with our names on them, as the others did the same thing. I saw a lot with my name on them, I just assumed it was baby stuff, or maybe pregnancy clothes. 

When we gathered the gifts for each of us, I sat on the sofa and let the others go first, we had to take turns because it's impossible to take so many pictures at once. Maddie went first, she is the youngest, so she is naturally going to go first. (In my family the youngest always does) Then it was my turn, I opened the first bag, which was labeled from Bill. I smiled and started pulling things out of the bag, it is a really big bag. 

"And I thought the bags Evie's mom bought were big" Maddie spoke and we giggled. The bag had lots of stuff in it, pregnancy clothes, a couple dresses, a few necklaces, and a little picture frame that was made for a Polaroid picture, His mom handed him the picture of us kissing and then put it in the frame. I smiled and then kissed him. 

"Thank you so much Billy!" I spoke right before I kissed him. I heard the camera click again and I soon started to open the next bag. It was from Mom. It also has pregnancy clothes, a Polaroid camera, Some CD's, some spray paint stuff, some clothes that are just regular clothes I'm assuming she bought before we found out. A couple of posters, and a new blanket. I hugged her and heard a camera click yet again. 

"Thanks Mama" I smiled and then picked up the bag that said it was from Mrs. Kaulitz. I opened it and saw LOTS of pregnancy clothes, jewelry, and a little locket that had a picture of me and the twins together. I smiled. 

"Thank you, Mrs. Kaulitz!" I exclaimed and then was hit in the boob with a smaller bag that said it was from Maddie. 

"Thank you for handing me that so nicely." I said sarcastically as I picked it up from the floor where it landed. 

"You're welcome!" She spoke and I flipped her off when our moms weren't looking at me. I opened the bag, and it had a bag, a book I said I wanted to read, and a DVD of a movie that had just come out. I smiled. 

"Thanks, mads" I put the stuff in the big bag from Bill. I next opened the bag from Tom, around the same size of the one from Maddie. It had a little stuffed animal that was holding a CD. 

"Thanks Tommy" I said, and side hugged him from where he stood behind me and Bill. Next was Max's bag which has a bunch of CDs, and a Tamagotchi just like the one I had when I was little. 

"Aww, it's just like the one from when we were little" I smiled opening the toy, I protected these things with my life when I was younger. 

"I saw it at the mall and remembered how you had one just like it, so I bought it for you" She is really thoughtful. It's Bill's turn now, he opened his gifts and got mostly clothes, makeup, accessories, and shoes. He seemed to like it all though. I fed my Tamagotchi as Tom opened his bag. His was a bunch of hats, guitar picks, and clothes. There was a big box from his mom, and he opened it and saw a brand-new guitar. He smiled and hugged his mom. Now it's Max's turn. She opened her bag and then our moms did the same thing. Mom and Mrs. Kaulitz went to cook dinner, my mom always makes a big Christmas dinner and Bill said his mom does to. Soon we heard a big knock on the door, and I ran to the door to greet whoever was there. When I got there, I saw Sarah, Astrid, and her parents. We all walked in the house. 

"Congrats on the baby!" Her mom spoke with a smile. and I smiled back, we went into the living room. 

"GUYS MY WIFE IS HERE!!" I joked as we sat down. 

"I'm going to go change be right back" I told them and then went upstairs. I changed into a cute red shirt with a couple crossed around the corner of it. along with some jeans that were a little baggy. I then ran back downstairs and saw Evie, Marcus and their mom. I ran down and hugged Evie. 

"Okay we can start the wedding both my wives are here" Astrid joked and I slapped the back of her head. Soon we opened the gifts, Evie's family only got our moms gifts since they already gave us ours. Astrid handed me a biggish bag and I smiled, then opened it. It has a CD of an album I really like by [y/f/b], a game for my ps2, a couple of books I've been wanting to read, I'll probably end up finishing them on the plane ride home. a bit of pregnancy clothes from a store at the mall, a few necklaces, one with a locket, and a friendship bracelet that has 5 pieces, I guess it's for the band. I opened the bracelet and gave each to all the girls. Then put mine on. We all held our wrists together for the picture mom took. Evie might not officially be in the band just yet but when the school year ends, she's supposed to move in with us, along with Marcus and she will be our pianist, she will do piano and keyboard, she's always loved music. There is a picture frame in the bag, it has a photo of the band when we were little, she was next to me kissing my cheek and Evie was beside us proposing with two ring pops, even back then we always had a flirty relationship. Sarah and Maddie were making faces at us, and Max was drinking a juice box next to someone who you can't see their face. Marcus was in the background chasing Alex. We have always been best friends, even before we moved to Beverly hills, we were so close to it that we never even had to switch schools, Jayden was the only one who wasn't in that group from the beginning, He moved to us from New York in 2003 and we started dating around a year later.  This photo looks like it's from my 13th birthday party. I smiled and the others all stood near me to look at the photo, after a minute I set it aside and turned around to hug Astrid. 

"We should recreate the photo."

"We don't have Alex, we can't."

"Fair"

"Marcus could chase Bill" Maddie added and we all looked over to Bill. He seemed confused but then agreed. We all ran outside, and Max grabbed a juice. Astrid stood next to me and kissed my cheek; Evie didn't have ring pops, so I let her use the rings I was wearing.  Me, Evie and Astrid couldn't stop giggling. Marcus was chasing Bill around us. Tom was standing near Max to be the person that you couldn't see their face. I heard the camera click and then print the picture. We then all ran back into the house because it was cold. 

A/N: I'm going to make another chapter for the Christmas thing ALSO THE FNAF MOVIE COMES OUT TODAY FOR YOU GUYSSS, I HAVE TO WAIT A FRICKEN WEEK