21

After a few different stops we are finally at Hollywood. Tomorrow we are gonna go see Evie and the others. Bill asked if he could come with us, so he is going to, I'm worried a bit Tho because Alex is going, and he was pretty close with my ex when he left. So, we might end up bringing him. But whatever if I see him, I see him.  Me and Bill are sharing a room again. We are watching scream. After about half of the movie I fell asleep on bills chest.  

I woke up to the shower running. I looked over at the bathroom door and it was shut. I stood up making my way to the suitcase. Changing clothes because I showered last night. As I was putting on a bra bill came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. "Goodmorning Schatz" he said walking over to me. "Morning baby" I pulled him into a kiss. He kissed back and eventually we both pulled away. I turned around to finish getting dressed. He walked next to me to grab his outfit from his suitcase. He got dressed as well. 

"Where is the 'get together'?" 

"It's at evies house."

"Oh okay. I'm excited to meet your friends." 

"I'm glad, I'm sure they will all love you."

"I hope so."  suddenly we heard banging on the door. 

"Y/N, BILL HURRY UP WE GOTTA GO!" Astrid yelled through the door. 

"LEMME PUT MY SHOES ON!" I yelled at her. When I got my shoes on me, and bill walked out hand in hand.  

Time skip to at Evies house. 

"EVIEE" Me and Astrid ran up to her porch where she was standing, Tackling her. 

"GUYSSSSS I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" She squealed. 

"Guys They are here!!" Evie yelled into the door and then suddenly me, Astrid, Sarah, and Maddie all got tackled.  Bill kinda just stood there. As soon as everyone stood up, I introduced bill.

 "Guys this is bill, My boyfriend." I held his hand tightly. 

"Es lindo  (He's cute)" Marcus joked.

 "¿Es esta tu manera de decir tu Marcus gay?(Is this your way of saying your gay Marcus?)" I laughed. He flipped me off. 

"Nice to meet you bill." Evie spoke.

 "At least Evie has some manners." Astrid joked. 

"Hey! I gave him a compliment." Marcus joked. Suddenly Alex walked out with none other than jayden next to him. My ex.

 "¿Por qué está Jayden aquí?(Why is jayden here?)" I asked evie, she just shrugged. "

Alex lo trajo y no nos lo dijo(Alex brought him and didn't tell us" She spoke. 

"Sup Y/N" Alex walked over to me and dapped me up.  Jayden walked over to us all. 

"Alex, Jayden. This is my boyfriend bill." I told them smiling as bill put his arm around my shoulder. I think he could tell something happened with me and jayden.

 "Alors tu es allé chercher un autre petit ami? (So you went and got another boyfriend?)" Jayden spoke. 

"Ferme-le jayden.(Shut it jayden)" 

"You guys gotta stop conversing in languages only you two know." Maddie joked as we all walked into the house. 

"To be entirely fair Jayden started it first" I raised my hands in defense.

 "WHO WANTS TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!!" Alex yelled running to the living room. 

"Oh, come on we always play that lets play something else" Astrid groaned sitting down.