47

We are about to leave for Germany. Evie and Marcus are at the airport with us to say goodbye. Evie hugged me tightly, she then hugged Astrid as well. Then everyone else. They gave each other a goodbye kiss. We did to but ours wasn't on the lips, it was on the cheek. We all did goodbye hugs and stuff and right as my hug with Marcus ended the lady at the gat for the plane told us that if we were on this plane, we needed to hurry because it was about to take off. We all said goodbye and then got on the plane. When we got to first class me, and Bill went to our seats. Astrid and Max were behind us, Maddie and Sarah behind them. Tom and Mrs. Kaulitz in front of us. We got the ones that come with beds since it is a really long plane ride. I was on the side with a window, there is a little tv with two pairs of headphones for it. We picked a movie and put the headphones on to watch it. I laid on Bills chest, my leg was on top of his and most of my bodyweight was on him. I was worried I was crushing him as he played with my hair and watched the movie.  I fell asleep. 

I woke up to Bill's lips on mine, a blush crept up on my face. 

"We are here Leibe" When he said that I smiled and sat up, then picked up my stuff. We got off the plane and found our car from before we left. We all got in, Mrs.Kaulitz driving, Max in the passenger seat, Tom, Maddie and Sarah were in the middle row, I sat in between Astrid and Bill in the very back. We all went home. I put all my clothes in the washer. Then went and unpacked my Christmas gifts and things, when I was done, I went to Bills house. When I saw him unpacking his clothes. I hugged him, causing him to turn and look down at me. He smiled and hugged me back. 

"Hi Leibe" He spoke to me in a soft tone. 

"Can we cuddle?" I rested my chin on his chest, with my eyes looking right at him. He is like 8 inches taller than me. He nodded and picked me up, he carried me bridal style into his room, which at this point is basically our room, and laid me down, he laid next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my head into his chest. 

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."