27

We finally arrived home and brought our stuff inside. We have a little shelf with lots of photos of when we were young together. There is an empty space on the shelf that's always bugged me. That's where we decided to put it. The award we won. I'm so happy that we made it where we are now. After we unpacked, I decided to go shopping because we don't really have anything here since we haven't been here in 6 months...  Most of what we do have is probably expired.  

Me, Astrid, Tom, And Bill went to Walmart to find some stuff for both of our houses.  After a little while both the carts had lot of food. We paid and then went home.  

"I already miss being on tour." I said and Maddie looked at me as if I was crazy.

"We literally got back like 3 hours ago." Sarah spoke.

"Still" I added.

After a bit we got all of our stuff packed and I decided to go to bed. It's pretty late and we have school Tomorow. 

I laid in bed for a while and just couldn't sleep, after a bit it got boring, so I sat up and turned back on my lamp. I walked over to the desk and just started drawing, I've always been fairly good at it. Actually, it was my backup plan if the band didn't work out, I would become an artist. I looked over at an empty space on my wall. Then to my closet which had a box full of spray paint, then to the wall, then the box. An idea popped into my head. I walked over to the box and grabbed some wipes that were in it, then wiped down the wall. Then I picked up a red spray paint can and just started spraying paint on the wall. Eventually I heard my phone go off, I walked over to it and saw a text from bill. 

Billy <3

I couldn't help but notice you are spray painting your wall?

Omg how did you know?

I'm a physic.

really? what's my future?

He called me, I picked up. 

So? what's my future.

Going on a date with me Tomorrow? 

You know, I'm pretty sure that is what I'm doing Tomorow. 

Told you I'm a physic.

I never doubted you.

He hung up, without saying anything else. Whatever, it's fine I guess his phone died or something. A few minutes more of me spray painting and I heard a knock on my window, I turned around and there he was. I opened the window and helped him in.

"Y'know you could've used the door."

"Yeah, but this way I got a cooler entrance."

"All you have to do to have a cool entrance is to be there." I spoke and he smiled, then he looked at the painting I had made. It was a big cluster of random things, The band name, Hearts, Flowers, some words that you couldn't read because of how overlapped they were, And lots of other stuff.

"It looks really cool." 

"Thanks Billy" I kissed his cheek. His cheeks turned pink. I smiled. Suddenly he turned to look at me. We both stared at each other for a minute. After a minute I pulled him into a kiss, The kiss soon turned into a make out session. Then someone opened the door.

"Hey Y/N I can't find my pho- Never mind I'll ask Sarah" Astrid spoke, and then shut the door back.  We both giggled and then I saw her phone on my desk from when she was in here earlier.

"I'm going to go give her this" I chuckled picking up her phone and walking out of the room. 

"Astrid, I found it!" I yelled and she came back, and I handed her it. 

"Now what was that?" She asked raising her eyebrows up and down and I giggled.

"Bye cock blocker" I whispered and flipped her off as I walked back into the room. She flipped me off as she passed my room and I shut the door. I turned around and saw bill sitting on my bed, He looked tired. 

"Can we sleep?" He asked as I sat down next to him. 

"Of course, we can baby" I reached over and turned off my lamp. Then we both laid down, He wrapped his arms around me tightly, and he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. 

"Goodnight baby" I spoke and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight Leibe" he said muffled. I smiled. We both fell asleep.

A/N: SORRRY ITS A FILLER CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRR