16

Right now, we are waiting in line to get into the haunted house. So far, we have only got recognized by a couple fans and they mostly had crushes on tom or Astrid and me. Every time they got too close bill would squeeze my hand.  I think it's cute how he doesn't like fans flirting with me. It's a big line since it's the day before Halloween. Some people came in costumes, but we didn't. The line is pretty loud, it's filled with teenagers, and some of them with parents but mostly without. They have flashing lights and loud rock music playing from the speakers in the corner. Lots of people are jumping around in the line. We are practically at a high school party just without alcohol and there are parents here. At least I think without alcohol. Me and Bill are super close to each other because it's so crowded. Astrid is flirting with some girls Infront of us, and Tom is doing the same. Not with the same girls of course but still. Sarah and Madison are talking behind us in the line. And Goerg and Gustav are doing the same. Suddenly a new song starts to play. Everyone began singing along. 

"BOYS AND GIRLS OF EVERY AGE WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING STRANGE." 

"COME WITH US AND YOU WILL SEE"

"THIS, OUR TOWN OF HALLOWEEN."

"THIS IS HALLOWEEN, THIS IS HALLOWEEN"

"PUMPKIN SCREAM IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT"

"THIS IS HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY MAKE A SCENE" 

"TRICK OR TREAT TILL THE NEIGHBORS GONNA DIE OF FRIGHT"

"ITS OUR TOWN EVERYBODY SCREAM" 

"IN THIS TOWN OF HALLOWEEN"

Everybody was jumping around to the beet and singing along. Some people were recording. Some were screaming. Mostly jumping around.  when the song ended, everybody was still jumping. We were almost to the end of the line, so we waited for them to let us in. "That was the loudest I've screamed a song in my life" Astrid said out of breath. I laughed at her.

"The girls I was flirting with went in" tom frowned. 

"Poor you" we all laughed at him. then they asked how many people to go in. "9" Maxine was with us jumping around to music also. "Go on in" We all walked in, and the music began getting quiet. It was really dark so we could barely see the pathway. I held tightly onto bill's hand. We kept walking and then we all got jump scared by a guy with a scary clown mask on. "Are you scared?" Tom asked looking down at me. Both him and bill are giants Bill more than tom but still. "No" I lied letting go of bill's hand. He giggled a bit. Before anyone could say anything, a person came running at us screaming with a fake axe. I screamed and so did Sarah. "Okay maybe a little bit" 

"Yeah okay" I held on to bill tightly as we walked through the dark room. I felt a hand creep onto my waist. It wasn't bills. I looked down and saw a slimy hand. "Ewwww" I whined, knocking the hand off of me. Bill just giggled.  Then we got out and got to the haunted corn maze. I hugged onto him in the line, and he just held onto my waist. When we got in someone jump scared us almost immediately.  I jumped a bit but didn't scream. Eventually we got to the end of the corn maze. That was the last haunted thing here. We all decided to go dine in at the luxurious McDonalds. "If I would have known we were going to such a fancy restaurant I would have worn better clothes" I chuckled as I Opened my happy meal. 

"Yeah, me too this fine dining calls for a suit" we all giggled eating our food. 

"I still don't understand why you love happy meals so much."

"Because they are good, and they give me a free toy." we all continued talking till we were finished eating.

 "The haunted house wasn't that bad" I claimed.