40

I woke up in Bill's arms, and just laid there, two more days till we leave for the U.S. I need to finish packing since I didn't last night. We all decided to spend a couple days together, we are gonna show the kaulitz family around town since Mrs. Kaulitz has never been there, and the boys only went for a couple days on tour. I carefully peeled Bill's arms off of me and then went to finish packing. I packed any stuff I would need that I won't use before we leave, period products just in case, some of the gifts I got for people, etc. After a bit I heard Bill groan and then sit up. I was at my dresser finding more pants to pack. As of right now I have everything except makeup, shower stuff, and my iPod, all that stuff I'm gonna pack the day we leave. Today we are all gonna hang out with the G's since we won't see them for two weeks.  

"Morning Baby" I smiled at him. 

"Morningg" he said, he seemed like he was still tired. 

"Did you sleep okay?"

"How could I not when you were in my arms most of the night?" 

"I really don't know" I shrugged and then turned back to continue packing, Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder. 

"You still tired?" I asked him as we both swayed side to side together. 

"A little" He spoke as he yawned. I chuckled at him and then started to walk towards the bathroom. 

"I'm gonna take a shower" I told him, he kept walking with me. 

"Can I take one with you?"

"Sure, but no funny business" He made a joking sad face when I said that we both giggled and then went into the bathroom. We both stripped our clothes, and I got us both towels. I set them by the shower and then turned it on, I turned it a little hot because we both like it that way. When we both stepped in the water burned for a 'hot' second and then we both warmed up. We started to wash our bodies, I could tell Bill was staring at my body the entire time, and he contained himself. Surprisingly there was no funny business. We both dried off and then went into the bedroom to get clothes, He put on some clothes he left at my house, I put on some baggy jeans, or pretty much skinny jeans compared to toms, and a tight long sleeve red top, along with a black zip up hoodie that had a big star on the front. After a minute we were fully ready to go, we leave in an hour but it's better to be ready early, we sat on my bed and decided to watch TV together. After an hour or so we went to the mall, that is where we are gonna hang out, then we will go eat somewhere. We told the G's we would meet them at hot topic, and we did, we were already shopping in the store when they got here. I hugged Gustav when he got here. Over time we became really close. We all ran around the store, paid and then ran around to different stores.  After a while we all went out to eat. The waiter took all of our orders. 

"The waitress is hot" Astrid whispered in my ear and I giggled a bit. 

"That she very much is" I whispered back, and she wiggled her eyebrows up and down, I hit her in the arm. 

"How long are you all staying in the U.S?" Goerg asked us.

"We come back New Year's Eve "I told him, and he nodded. 

"I don't know how I'm gonna go so long without seeing you guys" Gustav whined and I giggled. 

"Well, we will be back soon enough." 

"True, bring us back candy!"

"Will do" After a while we all split up. I slept at Bill's house, and we cuddled all night. Mrs. Kaulitz has work Tomorrow and Tom is gonna hang out with Goerg. So, the house will be ours for a few hours.  After a while I fall asleep in Bill's arms. 

A/N: 40 chapters