11

okay so you're at a hotel in NYC and you are sharing a room with Astrid. Sarah with Maddie. Max with Lindsey, bill with tom, and Gustav with georg. "ASTRID WAKE THE FUCK UP WE ARE GOING SHOPPINGGGGG" I yelled at her shaking her kind of aggressive. I have been trying to get her up for like 10 minutes. "UGHHHHHH FINEEEE" She groaned pushing me off her. I was already dressed so I just walked to the lobby. Where I found everyone except Astrid waiting. "Where is Astrid?" Tom groaned. "I think shed in the shower. She should be ready soon" "UGHHHHHH" "to be entirely fair she didn't go to sleep till like 4 so she woke up like 20 minutes ago" "it's still lateeee I went to sleep at 3 and was up at 8" he smiled proud of himself "well she needs her beauty sleep" we bickered for a bit until she finally walked out of the room "see? She has to have time to look that good" I jokingly flirted with her. "BABEEEEEE DONT FLIRT IN HOTEL LOBBYSSS" "BUT BABEEEEEE YOUR TO HAWT" We then started fake making out. Tom laughed at us and we all stood up walking out of the hotel.

We walked around for a bit and the literal millisecond I saw a hot topic I grabbed Astrid and Bill's hands and ran like my life depended on it. "WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW??" Astrid yelled. "WE'RE GOING IN HOT TOPIC YOU IDIOT" I yelled back at her. "NOOOO DON'T LEAVE US I WANNA GO IN THE EMO STORE TOOOO" Sarah yelled at us running to catch up with us. We stopped and waited for her and then we went into the store.

We looked around for a bit and then Astrid yelled for me so I ran to her. "OH MY GOD LOOK WE HAVE A SHIRT IN HOT TOPIC" She held up a shirt with our band album cover on it. We both Squealed and then Sarah and Maddie joined us when they saw it. "I'm buying it" Sarah said. "Me two" I replied "me three" "me four" "me 7 thousand" max added as she scanned the rack for a medium. She handed each of us our sizes and we went to pay. We all laughed as we walked to the counter. We paid and walked out. We saw everyone except bill waiting. "Where's bill"
"still in the store"
"can you go get him we want to get food"
"Why do I have to get him?"
"Because he's your brother"
"Well he's-" tom got interrupted by bill coming out of the store.
"Are you two seriously fighting over who has to come get me?"
"Yes" me and Tom said in sync.
"Where are we gonna eat?" Sarah asked.
"How about McDonald's?"
"Hell yeah"
"Omfg shut it Mackey" tom snickered and we all started laughing at the nickname. "Omg are we gonna go eat or do you guys wanna starve to death?" Max threw a shirt at me. "This is my shirt now" "NO you literally bought the exact same one" "no I totally didn't" "yeah okay it's fine I'll just take it from your suitcase when you're asleep" "how are you gonna get in my room?" "I have my ways" "that shits scary"

Once we got to McDonald's we ordered and then ate our food at a table. I sat in between bill and Astrid, tom to bills left and me to his right. And the others on the other side of the table. "You kinda look like this chicken nugget Y/N" Maddie held up a chicken nugget. "Bro that looks more like you then anything, now give me my fucking chicken nugget back" Astrid spoke as she grabbed the nugget out of Maddie's hand. "Nah that shit looks like the cowboy emoji" "you did not just say that" "but I did?"

We all ran out of McDonald's and walked for a bit.