7

"Can we watch Gilmore girls together" Astrid asked me as she  walked into my room. I nodded yes and she Sat sat down as she grabbed the remote to turn it on She turned on Gilmore girls. We sat next to each other and cuddled. Me and her always fake flirted and cuddled. She was the closest thing I ever had to a girlfriend. I had boyfriends before but they never ended well. It always ended in them telling me 'it 's not you it's me' I hated when people said that. Even if it was true it's just the most basic thing to say when you break up with your partner. Astrid was always there to comfort me, or to keep me from being bored, or to fake flirt with me. I loved it. I loved her. platonically anyway. I would choose her over any boy or girl. She is my family. I don't think I'd be alive without her. I fell asleep lost in thought and woke up in the middle of the night. I walked out to my kitchen to get a drink. I stood there for a minute and looked outside. I walked out on the pork and stepped inside and reached into our cabinet. Maxine kept a pack of cigs on the top shelf. I climbed the counter and grabbed one. I then walked out on my back porch and sat by the pool. I stuck my feet in before lighting the cigarette and taking a drag. I looked up at the stars in the sky. The full moon. The stars are brighter than ever. I got lost in thought again. A screen door flew shut. I jumped at it and was snapped out of deep thought. I smashed the cigarette against the concrete and hid the pack and lighter before looking to the door. Nobody was there. I looked around to see if I was just imagining things. I saw bill on the other side of the fence. "What are you doing up?" He asked me. He seemed kind of tired. "Just woke up and came out to smoke." I replied. "That's bad for your vocal cords you know" he told me before opening the door in between the fences. I'm not sure why there's a door though but I guess it's useful. He sat down next to me and put he feet in the water as well. I got another cigarette and lit it. I took a drag and exhaled. He took the cigarette out of in between my fingers and took a drag as well. "You know that's bad for your vocal cords" I mocked him. He looked over at me. I took the cigarette from his lips and took a drag. I gave him the cig back and stood up. "Where are you going?" He asked me standing up as well. "Inside" I replied. He threw the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it with his flip flops he threw on. he kissed me. We stood there kissing for a minute before he pulled away. "Goodnight love" he said to me walking back to the door to the fence. "I- goodnight" I said flustered. He smiled at me as he closed the gate. I stood there in shock for a minute and then went back to my room. I walked in and Astrid wasn't there anymore, I stepped over to her room which was next to mine and peeked in. She was asleep in her own room now. I smiled and walked back into mine. I sat on my bed and looked out the window. Bill was sitting near his window also. I think he had a notepad in his lap but it was hard to tell. I laid down. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. I looked over to the clock I had on my bedside table. It reads 1:41 in the morning. I looked up at my ceiling. Then back out the window. Bill was not there anymore. I laid there in a minute thinking about the kiss. And fell asleep. I woke up to Madison jumping on my bed next to me. "Uggghhh" I groaned rubbing my eyes. "GET UPPPPP MAX MADE PANCAKES" She yelled at me. I suddenly opened my eyes wider. I ran downstairs to the table and grabbed a pancake. Suddenly we heard knocking on the door. I walked over and opened it. It was bill. "Good morning beautiful" he looked into my eyes. We made eye contact for a minute before Maxine yelled. "Hey are you guys gonna close the door or stand there all day?" She questioned us causing me to look at her, breaking the eye contact. I invited bill inside. he was already ready for school. We all ate, including bill because Maxine just gave him a pancake with him asking. "I'm gonna go get ready" I told everyone. "Can I come with? I can help you pick your outfit" bill asked. I smiled and grabbed his hand. Practically dragging him up the stairs to my room. We both laughed, once we got in my room I walked over to my closet and started picking my outfit. I was scanning the clothes for a minute. We talked about random stuff, before he suddenly urned me around and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and he held my waist. We stood there kissing for a minute until I pulled him to the bed. He sat down and I sat on his lap. We made out for a bit before he reached under my shirt and grabbed my boob. Before we could do anything else someone opened the door and I jumped off his lap very fast. My shirt was a bit messed up so I fixed it before looking back at Maxine. "Uhhm I don't know what I just walked in on but y/n get ready, everyone but Madison is ready and the py wanted me to tell you to get ready. Oh and Tom is downstairs flirting with Astrid again" she told us awkwardly before shutting the door. I kissed bill on the cheek and walked back to my closet. Held up two shirts. "Which one should I wear?" I showed him the shirts. One was a Deftones t-shirt and the other was a black shirt with a skull on it. "The Deftones one" he told me. I nodded and put the other one back. I threw the shirt over my shoulder and walked over to the dresser. I bent over and picked some low rise jeans. I then stepped in the bathroom. I shut the door almost all the way, it was cracked open. I was standing behind it so he couldn't see me. I stripped my clothes and put on a bra and boxers, I then put on my Deftones shirt before realizing I dropped my jeans. The boxers covered enough so I stepped out for a second and grabbed the jeans. I ran back to the bathroom and put them on and opened the door. "You done changing?" He asked me. "Yeah. " I replied opening a drawer and grabbing my makeup bag. I shut the draw as I set the bag on the counter. I started doing my makeup. I didn't do much with that cuz I wasn't in the mood to do makeup. Bill walked to the bathroom door and leaned against the bathroom door frame. He watched as I put some concealer on and then a bit of lip gloss. I then picked up my eyeliner, but didn't put it on. I didn't fell like putting the effort into eyeliner. "No eyeliner today?" He asked as he saw me open the drawer and put my makeup bag back, "I just don't feel like putting it on" I told him. "I can do it for you if you want" he asked another question. "If you want too" I replied. His eyes brightened. He walked over to me and shut the drawer. He picked me up and set me on the bathroom counter next to the sink. I handed him the eyeliner pen and he started to do a cat eye. Once he was done I jumped down and kissed him. I opened the makeup bag as he put the eyeliner back. I put it back in the drawer and shut it. We both walked downstairs. "Jeez took you guys long enough" tom said as we all started to walk out of the house. Maxine drove us all because she had to go to work near the school. If we would have walked we would have been late. She had one of those vans with two back seats since there were 5 of us in the house. We arrived at school right on time. We all said bye to her and went to school. Bill kissed my head before me, him and Astrid walked into class. Astrid winked at me jokingly as she passed by me. We all held hands and then went to our seats. We all talked for a minute. The teacher was late.