43

it's the next morning and bill is sleeping next to me, he is in his boxers, and I am also in his boxers but with a hoodie, we are going to the mall at three, I turned over to look at the clock and it is only 8:18 am, I doubt anyone will be awake yet.  I snuggled back into Bills chest, but suddenly felt weird, I shot up and ran to the bathroom, I fell onto my knees and threw up. I felt someone hold my hair out of my face. When I was done throwing up, I fell back and sat next to the tub, Tom was the one holding my hair out of my face, suddenly Bill came in the room, confused. 

"What happened?" He asked, looking up at Tom and he kneeled down beside me. 

He shrugged. "I was walking through the hallway and saw her throwing up" After a few minutes me and Bill decided to go to the doctor, we asked max to drive us since mom is still asleep and she agreed. Bill can't drive in America, and I feel bad. 

When we got there, the lady did some testing on me, flu test, pregnancy test, and a bunch of other stuff. 

"Okay, so I have some shocking news" The lady spoke, and she walked into the room where I sat beside Bill. 

"You're pregnant!" She said, she seemed excited to tell me. My eyes widened and I looked at Bill. His face was filled with worry, happiness and sadness combined. He turned to look at me. 

"What do you want to do?" He asked, he seemed like he wanted to keep it. 

"I don't know.... How far along am I do you know?" I asked the lady. 

"It said around 3 or 4 weeks." I did the math, and I would be right about to turn 18 when we had it.

"Well, if you decide to keep it, we will have to change your meds" I guess they aren't safe for the baby. 

"The adhd ones?" I asked. 

"No, the anti-depressant" I saw Bills face drop when he heard anti-depressant.  I never told him about it, only the ADHD meds. The nurse said she would give us a minute to think it through and left the room. 

"Can we maybe keep it?" Bill asked me after a minute.   I turned my head to look at him and smiled a bit. I hugged him and he smiled back. 

"Is this a, yes?"

"Obviously!" I said, excited, the nurse soon came back into the room. 

"Have you decided, or do you need more time?" I looked over to Bill and he nodded a bit. 

"We want to keep it."

"Okay, we should go ahead and discuss your meds then." We got it figured out and we are gonna go pick up some baby-friendly ones. We soon left. 

"Congratulations on the baby!" The nurse spoke as we walked out of the room, hand in hand. 

"Thank you!" We both said in sync. We walked out and Max walked over to us. 

"So, what happened??" I looked over to bill and he nodded, telling me that I should tell her. 

"I'm pregnant!" I told her and she stopped, then smiled.

"Are you going to keep it?"

"Yeah, we are" She hugged me. 

"I'm so happy for you!" She exclaimed, soon we got in the car and went to tell our mom's and siblings the news. 

Now we are home and about to get everyone in the kitchen so we can tell them. 

"GUYS CAN YOU ALL COME IN THE KITCHEN PLEASE?"  Max yelled when I asked her to help gather everyone. 

"I could have done that."

"Then why didn't you?" She spoke as Mom and Mrs. Kaulitz stepped into the room. Then Maddie, then we heard a thud. I looked over at the door and saw Tom standing up. We all laughed at him as he got up, I just know he wanted to flip us off but didn't because our moms were there. Everyone sat down and me and Bill sat beside each other. 

"So, we have big news!" I said holding Bill's hand a little tighter, he used his thumb to caress my hand, calming me down. I took a deep breath before speaking. 

"I'm pregnant" I said, and they all smiled. 

"Oh my gosh you're pregnant with Astrids baby!" Maddie joked and I made a face at her. 

"Sorry, too soon" 

"Shit speaking of Astrid we are all supposed to be at the mall in like 45 minutes" Tom added and our eyes all widened, we then all ran to get ready but before we could my mom stopped us and hugged us both. 

"I can't believe I'm finally getting a grandbaby!" She spoke and Mrs. Kaulitz laughed a bit, they seemed to really like each other even though there is a bit of a language barrier. Mrs. Kaulitz hugged us as well when my mom let go. We smiled and soon ran to go get ready. After doing so we went to go pick up my new meds, then went to the mall. Me and Bill decided to tell the group when we go eat. Tomorow is going to be one of the only days we don't do something. 

We are in hot topic and I'm looking at some band shirts, I saw a Deftones shirt and looked for a medium so it would be baggy, now that I think about it eventually my clothes are going to stop fitting when my stomach grows from the baby.  After a few hours we all went to a little restaurant, I didn't eat much, and Astrid was sitting beside me. 

"Hey, are you okay? You didn't eat much of your food" She whispered to check up on me. I nodded. Then I looked over to Bill and spoke. 

"Sollen wir es ihnen sagen? (Should we go ahead and tell them?" I whispered and he nodded. 

"Me and Bill have something important to tell you" I spoke, and everyone's attention turned to us. I looked over to Bill and squeezed his hand, everyone is here, Alex, His girlfriend, Jayden, Sarah, Astrid, Marcus, the rest already know but still. 

"I'm pregnant" When I spoke Astrid squealed. 

"It's mine, right?" Astrid joked. 

"That's what I said!" Maddie added and we all laughed, even Bill.
 He never really minded me and Astrid fake flirting like that.
 He knows I'd never cheat because I know how it feels to be cheated on, and it feels like shit.
 Jaydens dumbass went to a club and made out with girls while the band was on tour, and it ended up on one of those celebrity shows. Everyone seemed excited about the baby, except Jayden of course. He seemed shocked and mad at the same time. 

"Are you going to keep it?" Jayden asked and me and Bill nodded, he squeezed my hand, and I rubbed his hand with my thumb, making his grip loosen a bit. 

"Would they announce it to the entire group if they weren't?" Marcus asked and we all giggled a tiny bit. Jayden just rolled his eyes. 

"How far along are you?" Jade asked me. 

"The nurse said around 3 or 4 weeks" I told her and then Astrid spoke. 

"Wait- when did you find out?" She said, I feel like she would be upset if she found out we knew it for a while and didn't tell her. 

"This morning" Bill replied.

"Who have you guys told?" Evie asked and I turned my head to look at her.  

"The people at this table and our mom's, besides that the only one who knows is the nurse who told us." I spoke and she nodded. After a while we all went our separate ways. We are going to meet up with them the day before we leave. We all went home and when we got there me and Bill went to bed. I have a slight headache but it's starting to go away. We both changed into pajamas and Bill wrapped his arms around me, and I fell asleep. 

A/N: HELP I HAVE WROTE THIS CHAPTER ATLEAST FOUR TIMES AND THEN I WAS LIKE NOOO THEY ARE LIKE 16 BUT I FINALLY GIVE UP THEY WILL BE ALMOST 18 WHEN THE BABY COMES TO STFU, PLUS BILL WILL BE 18 IN THE BOOK ;)