45

We all ate our food and then went to watch home alone two, Bill was to my left, Astrid to my right, Evie on the floor in front of me. Marcus next to Astrid, and Tom next to him. Mom, Mrs. Kaulitz, and Max are all on the chairs. My mom has lots of chairs since there has always been so many of us. Evie, Marcus, Astrid and Sarah all went to the kitchen and whispered together, then came back and stood in front of their parents. 

"Can we all spend the night here?" Their parents all just looked at my mom, she caved. 

"As long as you guys don't mind."

"Okay then they can stay here." 

"Yayyyy" We all got up and jumped around together. 

Soon their parents all left. We all made makeshift beds in the living room. They pretty much fought over who got the sofa. They automatically gave me the recliner because of the baby, good day to be pregnant. Bill and I agreed to just share the recliner since it's pretty big. We all changed into pajamas, Evie and Astrid wore mine, Marcus wore some of Bills. I was wearing Bill's hoodie and my sweatpants. 

"Has anyone seen my hoodie?" Bill asked walking down the stairs and everyone pointed to me. 

"Tattletales!" I frowned but Bill just giggled and ran back upstairs, he came back down with another blanket. We all decided to watch another movie since our moms already went to bed, Max did too since she was tired. We all agreed on the nightmare before Christmas, perfect combination of Halloween and Christmas. Me and Bill cuddled in the chair together. Astrid and Evie were cuddled up together. Sometimes I think they should just date, Evie is bi, and Astrid is gay, and the really seem to like each other. After a few minutes my eyes started to get heavy as I laid in bill's arms under the blanket. 

"You tired?" He whispered, Marcus is sleeping, and his bed is near us. 

"Only a little" I whispered back as I yawned. He smiled and kissed my forehead. 

"Get some sleep Leibe" He spoke, and I buried my head in his chest, falling asleep soon after.

I woke up to the sound of a camera clicking and flashing. I rubbed my eyes and saw Mrs. Kaulitz and mom taking pictures of us all, including me and Bill cuddling. I just buried my head back into his chest and went to sleep again.  

I woke up to everyone talking. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Bill awake talking to everyone, he was playing with my hair as he spoke. He saw I was awake. 

"Morning Leibe" He spoke to me with a smile, and I smiled back. 

"Sleep well?" He asked and I nodded, I'm usually a bit quite early in the morning. He continued to play with my hair as he spoke to the others, after a minute I was fully awake, suddenly I shot up and ran into the bathroom, I found myself on my knees over the toilet. Bill ran in after me and held my hair. After a minute I was done. 

"Are you okay Leibe?" He asked in a worried tone; he knows that pregnancy causes this stuff but still worries. I nodded and we soon walked back downstairs, I grabbed a water bottle and took my meds in our bedroom. Then went back to the living room. 

"You okay?" Astrid asked when I sat down. 

"Yeah, I'm fine" I told her, and she nodded. They all went back to their conversation; Astrid is now sitting next to our recliner on my side. Bill was rubbing my stomach in a comforting way. I hope I don't get plane sick on the way home. Tonight, we all go back to Astrids house and spend the night there, then we do the same with Evie's, we also agreed to do the same at Alexs, we called him, and he said its fine. he lives in his parents' garage and it's a good place, he has a bed, fridge, microwave, tv, sofa, the basic needs and stuff. We invited Jayden to the one at Alexs house, but we aren't going to sleep at his house. His parents absolutely despised my entire group even when we were dating. Now its 10 times worse. I'm going to say it will be even worse if they know I'm pregnant. 

We are all at Astrids house now. Alex is going to come over and spend the night. He's going to do the same at Evie's house. We are all in the back yard on their trampoline. 

"I swear to god our entire childhood was spent on this trampoline."

"Srsly, I don't know how this thing is still standing it's been here for like 20 years."

"Man, I'm like 90% sure we decided to start the band on this very trampoline."

"Now we can never get rid of it." We all jumped around; I wasn't jumping AS high because I didn't want to fall on the baby. After a while we all went back in the house because it was so damn cold. 

"I'm so happy we get to have like a week worth of sleepovers before we leave."

"I don't know how I'm supposed to go till February without seeing you guys!" Suddenly Alex and Jade walked in the room, we told him he could bring jade. We all decided to watch a horror movie. Their house has more sofas so now if people share everyone can have a bed. Me and Bill got a recliner again. Tomorow, we have an interview we have to go to before we go to Evie's house, Evie is going to come with us, and we are going to announce her as a soon-to-be-member. 

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked. Astrid ran over to the cabinet with a bunch of DVDs. 

"Idk, how about scream?" She held up all three of the scream movie DVDs.

"As long as it's the first one, the other two suck." Marcus added.

"WAITTT LETS WATCH SCARY MOVIEE!" She giggled holding up a bunch of DVDs for each movie from that franchise. 

"OH, MY FUCK YES LET'S WATCH IT" We all agreed to watch it because it is more funny than scary. 

!!SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ITT!!

We are to the scene where Drew is pretty much naked, I looked. up at Bill and saw him covering his eyes. I giggled a bit and laid my head on his shoulder, he turned to look at me and moved his hand to where he could see me but not the TV. I looked at the recliner near us and saw Evie and Astrid making out.  I shook my head in a joking way and then put my eyes back on the tv. It's no longer showing Drew, Bill is still covering his eyes, so I poked him, when he looked at me, I pointed to the tv. 

After a while my eyes started to get heavy, the movie ended a while ago and they turned on friends. I started to fall asleep and moved my head to Bulls chest, causing him to look down at me. He had love in his eyes and a slight smile on his face. He played with my hair as I drifted off to sleep in his arms.