29 !!SMUT!!

SMUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

We continued to kiss passionately and after a minute he parted from me to take off his shirt, I helped him and then took off my own. He eyes fell to my chest as soon as my shirt came off. I kissed him again. After a minute I felt hands grip my boob. I moaned a bit into the kiss, I began to feel a bulge pressed against my legs and smiled. I moved my hand down to the bulge and rubbed lightly, Bill groaned into the kiss. Making me smile even brighter. I moved to his neck and kissed him. I left hickeys all over his neck, but I don't care. All I can think about is how pretty his moans and groans are. We began walking back to the bed and He fell back, parting my lips from his neck. I crawled on top of him and continued to kiss his jaw. After a minute I moved down to his collarbone. I felt the bulge grow larger under my legs. I began to kiss down his torso until I was at the waist of his sweatpants. Instead of taking them off I kept kissing around his stomach. I was teasing him, and he knew it. After a minute I started to undo the strings on his sweatpants. I took his pants off and kissed his inner thighs. 

"Y/n please" he said, and I looked up at him. 

"Please what?" I said playing with the band of his boxers. 

"I need you" He spoke through a soft moan as I continued to kiss his thighs. 

"Beg."

"P-please y/n I need you." 

"Hmmmm, I don't know you're just so cute like this" I spoke and brought my hand down to rub the bulge in his boxers.

"Well, I guess you'd look cuter in my mouth" I added and then pulled down his boxers. I licked the tip of his dick and he moaned. I chuckled a bit as he did so. 

"Stay quiet, okay? You don't want your mom and tom to hear you, do you?" I spoke and brought my hand to his mouth. I started to bop my head up and down and he moaned into my hand, He brought a pillow to his face to shush the moans and groans, I smiled and started to go faster. He groaned a little loud. After a minute I felt a hot liquid fill my mouth. I licked it all off his dick and swallowed, then kissed him. 

"Now it's my turn" He spoke and turned us over. Now he's on top of me. He started to kiss my neck, and slowly brought the kisses down to my stomach. When he reached my stomach, He pulled my sweatpants down. He kissed my inner thighs and when he would switch thighs, I felt his nose brush against my pssy. I moaned a bit loud, and he brought a pillow to my face to shush the moans. After a minute he finally pulled my underwear off. He immediately flicked my lips. I moaned loudly. After a second, he stuck his tounge all the way in making me moan loudly into the pillow. He smiled and pulled away. I whined at the loss of contact but within seconds he pushed himself inside of me. Making me moan really loud. He kissed me passionately. As he thrusted into me, I moaned into the kiss, He groaned as well. He brought a free hand down and started to rub my clit. He started to rub fast, and a warm feeling came into my stomach, It started to go down through me and I moaned louder. I broke the kiss. 

"B-Baby I'm gonna cum" I spoke through moans. Bill smiled and replied. 

"I know baby, Me too" He added and kissed me again. After a minute it became sloppy. I came on his dick and after a second, He came in me aswell. He pulled out and we both fell back onto the bed, absolutely breathless.  Once I caught my breath I crawled closer to him and kissed him. 

"I love you so much" He spoke as we both broke the kiss. I laid my head on his chest. 

"I love you too baby" I smiled. He reached over and covered us up. After a few minutes I felt myself shivering. Bill must have noticed because he stood up and got my clothes and his aswell. 

"Here so you wont be cold" He handed me my clothes. 

"Thank you baby" I said and stood up to put on my underwear, My legs were so shaky I fell back immediately. I put on the sweatpants and stood for a flat second to get them over my hips. He laid back down and once he did I laid my head back on his chest. 

"Do your legs hurt? If they do I can go grab you some pain killers" He spoke looking down at me worried.

"No it's okay they don't yet" I smiled and hugged onto him tightly. He giggled a bit and we both fell asleep. It was pretty late now. 

A/N: does this make up for barely posting for like a week?