13

Right now, we are waiting for the ghost tour bus. Me and Bill agreed to both just match as vampires because the others wanted to leave and neither of us had backup ideas for costumes. Eventually the bus got to the stop, and everyone got on. it was 2 people per bus seat. I was going to sit with Astrid but tom and her sat together. They have been gossiping together a lot. Gustav and Georg sat together and Sarah and Maddie Aswell. Me and Bill sat together. Once the ghost tour was over, we all went to eat. We went to some little restaurant there; it wasn't fancy or anything just a restaurant. When we finished eating, we went to a little area with shops and a pretty view of the water. I walked over to the little railing and admired the water. Bill did the same. "Hey, we're going back to the hotel!!" Astrid told me as they all walked back. We stood there for a minute. I looked over at bill and just admired his side profile. The way he managed to look so gorgeous without even trying. I reached into my backpack and grabbed a pack of Marlboro reds.  I scrambled through the bag trying to find a lighter, till I remembered I left it with Astrid. Bill must have noticed because he lit the cigarette I already had in between my lips. He took one from the pack as well and lit his. He took a drag. Everything about him is truly so beautiful.  His lips, His eyes, His jawline, His nose, His smile, His hair. Everything. It's quite literally impossible to make him not gorgeous. He looked over at me and smiled. I smiled as well. I could tell his eyes were going from my lips to my eyes. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could he smashes our lips together. I kissed back, smiling into the kiss. We were practically making out before he pulled away. We both made eye contact for a minute. There was a lot of tension. but in a good way. Before either of us could fully process what had happened some girls ran up to us. there was 3 of them. All of them were cute fr. would smash. wait what. When they got closer to us, they all were yelling stuff like "Are you guys dating?" Or "I love you" We signed some stuff for them and then they had us take photos for them. We goth photos actually with them that a stranger offered to take. Once we took those, we took a couple photos of just me and bill. idrk why they wanted photos of just us but whatever.  When the girls left, we decided to go back to the hotel. 

"What took you so long to get back? Were you making out or something?" Tom joked. At least I hope he was joking. Bill didn't deny it he just flipped him off as he went into the bathroom. 

"What are you even watching" I asked him as I looked at the screen with lots of pretty girls walking down the stage in lingerie. 

"Actually, I'm not complaining. Wait where's Astrid? Is she at our room?" I asked him. He chuckled and then answered my question. "She went to a different room with some girls, they fr left me out" he said with a hand on his heart. I giggled at his antics. "Astrid doesn't like sharing girls" I told him. Bill walked out of the bathroom. Now his hair in flat and makeup is off. He's in sweatpants and a shirt. "Okay well I'm going back to my room" I said as I stood up walking out of their room.

 "Goodnight" 

 "Wait I'll come with you I left my phone charger in your room." 

"When did you charger your phone in my room?" 

"Don't question me."

"If you say so" We walked to the elevator. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and walked towards the vending machine. "Want anything?" 

"Not that's in the vending machine" He looked over at me and I stared at his lips. He squeezed my hand and continued to get a coke. He also got a bag of skittles. 

When we got to the elevator it was only us. The entire elevator ride I felt his eyes burning holes in the side of my head. But I didn't do anything. When we got to my room, I pulled the key card out of my back pocket and swiped it. Astrid wasn't there so I guess she was still with the girls. Before I even took my heels off bill turned my around smashing our lips together. 

A/N: CLIFFHANGERRRRR <3 IDK if I'll make smut or nah bc I'm kind of scared too. I can barely type the word smut without getting embarrassed.  ANYWAYYSSSS IM TRYING TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN BECAUSE IM GOING TO THE BEACH FOR LIKE A WEEK ON MONDAYYYYY SO I WONT UPDATE AS MUCH. I STILL WILL BUT ONLY DURING CAR RIDES AND SHIT