46

[Bills POV] 

Y/N eyes slowly shut as I played with her hair. I smiled a little more and kissed her forehead. My stomach is filled with butterflies. I really love her. There is just something about her. Her eyes, her hair, her lips, her hands, her body, her personality, the way she always knows what to say, Everything. She really is amazing. I looked around and saw that everyone except me were asleep. I reached over and turned off the tv, since the remote was near us. Then scooted down a bit and went to sleep with Y/N in my arms. 

I woke up to pots clattering in the kitchen, everyone woke up right around the same time I did because of the sudden noise. Astrid is nowhere to be seen. Y/N groaned a bit, before rubbing her eyes and seeing me. Her eyes lit up when she saw me. She smiled and hugged me. 

"Good morning to you too" I spoke in a sleepy voice. She reached up and kissed me but then we heard a noise. Something broke in the kitchen. She shot up and ran in there to check on Astrid, assuming she was the one in the kitchen. She didn't go all the way in. 

"Did you srsly break the cup I bought you?" She asked. 

"You know I'm clumsy! You should have gotten me and plastic one."

"They didn't have a plastic one!" 

"Fair" Y/N giggled and walked all the way in the kitchen to help clean up, she ran back out and grabbed shoes so neither of them would cut their feet. Astrid wore flipflops and so did Y/N, the flip flops were Astrids moms. Suddenly Astrids mom walked into the living room. 

"What was that noise?" She asked from the stairs. 

"I think Y/N said Astrid broke a cup or something."

"Oh okay" She didn't seem phased. I mean they are rich people so some of them just don't care. 

"Guys breakfast is ready!" Y/N yelled from the kitchen. Everyone ran into the kitchen and sat down. There was only one seat left for her mom, her dad was at work, so he didn't need a seat. She came into the kitchen, and we all ate. Y/N sat next to me, and I moved my hand to her lower thigh, like right above her knee.

 "Astrid you've got to be in the top 10 for best at making eggs and bacon" I joked, well kind of her eggs are really good. 

[Y/Ns POV] 

I sat at the table besides Bill, and we all ate our food. I felt Bills hand move to my lower thigh and I smiled a bit, continuing to eat. Then he spoke. 

"Astrid you've got to be in the top 10 at making eggs and bacon" I mean he is right; her eggs are REALLY GOOD. I looked up at the clock on their wall and my eyes widened at the time. 

"Am I blind or does that say it's already 11:58?" I asked causing everyone to look at the clock as well. 

"Yeah, it does" Alex spoke and then me, Astrid, Evie, Maddie, and Sarah all shoved all our food down our throats and shot up and ran to go get ready for the interview, which starts at 12:45. 

[3rd person]

"What just happened?" The black-haired boy asked. 

"They have an interview at 12:45" Marcus told them all and Bill nodded, continuing to eat. Soon they all went to get ready as well since they were going with them, they aren't going to be in the interview, but they still are going backstage. 

[Time skips to at the interview]

[Y/Ns POV]

We all walked out onto the stage as our song, God complex [Vira] plays through the speakers. When we sat down it faded away and turned off. 

"How has your trip to America been?" The interviewer asked us. 

"It's been fun!" Everyone but Evie answered, since she lives here. 

"Now, I hope you don't mind me asking, but who is this?" He asked, obviously talking about Evie. 

"This is Evie, she's our soon-to-be band member, we just have to get papers signed so she should be on our upcoming tour" I told the man. He nodded, moving on to more personal questions. 

"Now, Y/N, is it true that you are dating Bill Kaulitz, from tokio hotel?"

"Yes, I am" I told him with a smile. We decided to be open about it a while ago. Suddenly the crowd all cheered. 

"Y/N AND BILL!" 

"Y/N AND BILL!"

"Y/N AND BILL"

"Y/N AND BILL" They all chanted. Bringing an even bigger smile to my face, happy that they like him. 

"Well, you heard it here folks, Y/N and Bill kaulitz are officially together!" He continued to ask a bunch of questions, at the end of the interview we took some photos on stage then went backstage, Bill kissed me as soon as he saw me. It was filled with love. 

"I'm so happy!" He spoke and lifted me up, then spun me around. 

"Stop making out we need to go" Astrid spoke and Tom did a fake gag noise. We both flipped them off before walking outside, everyone with us. Fans surrounded us, all wanting things signed. We signed the stuff. One guy wanted me to sign their chest. 

"I'm not trying to be weird, I'm gay so I promise it not some sort of fetish or something."

"Trust me I've been asked to sign weirder things" I spoke as I signed my name on his chest with a sharpie and he chuckled a bit. When we got in the van which had the license plate covered, Me, Astrid and Evie, all blew them a kiss at the same time. We can kind of just read each other's minds. A camera or 2 flashed when we did. Maddie just shook her head, following us into the car. I sat on Bills lap because we don't have enough room for everyone, Evie also sat on Astrid lap. Eventually we arrived at Evie and Marcus's house. We all set up in her guest room because it has two beds, and a sofa, Me, and Bill shared on of them. Evie and Astrid shared the sofa, Alex and jade got the other bed, Tom and Marcus brought the mattress from Evie's room and shared it on the floor. 

There is a TV in the guest room and Evie looked for the remote, when she found it, she put a movie in the DVD player, they don't have cable in here. Me and Bill sat on the bed. Tom and Marcus bed is right in between our two beds. When they weren't paying attention, I stole Tom's skittles. Me and Bill shared them. 

"Does anyone know where my skittles are?" He asked, searching for them. Me and Bills eyes both widened. I closed the bag and then threw it at him, it hit the top of his head. 

"Okay, who did that?" He couldn't tell since I threw it in a way that literally anyone in the room could have done that. I made a face and he looked at me. 

"I would kill you if you weren't pregnant with my niece or nephew" He spoke in an annoyed tone. and we all laughed a bit. After a while I laid back, Bill laid on my chest and I played with his hair. 

"Can I braid your hair?" I whispered in his ear, and he nodded, sitting up in front of me. I braided his hair. It looked amazing on him, then again anything would. When I did, he laid back down on my chest, I still played with his hair a bit. 

After a minute I noticed Bill burying his head in my chest. He is asleep now. I watched him sleep peacefully before eventually falling asleep as well. 

A/N: so I'm not gonna update my book with both of the twins anymore, but I will eventually start to work on my Tom book again