51

I woke up still in Bills arms, and soon decided to go find the vending machines in the hotel, I carefully peeled his arm off of me and then put my shoes on, I saw Astrid at the vending machines. Me and Bill are planning to ask her if she will be the baby's god mother, but we haven't asked yet. Bill said he would let me do it since we are really close. 

"morning mama" 

"Morning"

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good, how bout you?"

"I slept fine" We both got stuff from the machines and we walked back to her and Evie's room. 

"I can't wait for the wedding"

"I'm so happy you made us both maid of honor"

"How could I pick?"

"Wait so are you having the wedding or the baby first?"

"Wedding, the babies due date is around a month or two after the wedding"

"I can't wait to be the cool aunt, I don't think I want a baby I just wanna babysit yours all the time" Evie giggled, she knows I'm asking Astrid to be godmother, she doesn't want to be it because she doesn't think she could handle a baby on her own.  

"You guys can just be full time babysitters" 

"Wait so are you taking the baby on tour with us next year?" 

"Probably, Max would end up always being backstage with the baby during concerts or interviews since we can't bring a baby on stage" We all kept talking and soon heard a knock on the door, Astrid ran to get it. 

"Have you seen Y/N?" I heard Bill ask.

"Yeah she's in here" She opened the door wider and then walked back to the bed, Bill followed her in and shut the door behind him, Astrid sat next to Evie and Bill next to me. 

Tour is supposed to start next week, we are all going to hang out in New York City till it starts. This year we are gonna go to a couple big cities in the U.S, then head to Europe, the tour should only last a month and we talked Lindsey into letting Bill come with us. We are only going to a few countries. Marcus is also gonna come with us, we decided to bring them both back with us after the tour. 

Tom, Georg, and Gustav are all going back to Germany today, tomorrow we all go on tour. We all hugged eachother and said bye, then the three all left. We all drove back to the hotel, I rested my head on Bills shoulder during the car ride. He played with my hair as we drove. 

Me and Bill both went back to bed when we got to the hotel. I laid in his arms with my head on his chest, he rubbed my stomach as we laid together. 

"I can't wait to meet the baby" He spoke in a soft tone. 

"Me too"

"I promise no matter what happens I'll always be here to take care of you both" I lifted my head up and gave him a soft kiss, then laid it back on his chest. We both laid there cuddling for a while, till we heard my phone ringing. I groaned a bit and reached over to pick it up. 

"Hello?"

"Hey we are going to the pool do you guys wanna go?" I heard Astrid speak through the phone, then moved it down to my shoulder. 

"Bill do you wanna go to the pool?" He nodded and sat up. I lifted the phone back to my ear. 

"Yeah we will be there in a bit"

"Okay see you soon love youuu"

"Love you too" I hung up and then stood to get changed. I threw on a swimsuit and Bill put on swim trunks. I put on his shirt which isn't as baggy but is still baggy, and some shorts, he also put on a shirt and then we left. We held hands the whole way down to the pool. When we got there no one else was there yet, I took my shirt, shoes and shorts off and then put my legs in the water, I flinched at how cold it was. Soon everyone was here and in the water, Astrid brought a floatie for me. We all played around a bit and soon went back up to our rooms. Me and Bill cuddled again. 

"I love you so much" He spoke and I looked up at him. 

"I never thought I'd love someone as much as I love you, honestly I never thought I'd wanna get married, or have kids. Even when I was with Jayden I was never this happy. But now I just feel like I could lay here, in this bed with you forever and I would be okay" He smiled brightly and kissed me, it was a loving one. I feel so contained around him, like every time he even glances at me I get butterflies, god I love him so much I could marry him right now.