42 !!SMUT!!

He kissed me back passionately and I rubbed his abs, He parted the kiss, and we took off my shirt. He smirked when he saw I wasn't wearing a bra, He moved down and kissed one of my boobs, his Toung piercing added an extra sensation. I held back a moan and instead let out a small whimper. He moved his hand to my other boob and toyed with my hard nipples, I let out a gasp when he bit down a bit on my boob. He smiled against my skin. I felt something hard press up against my leg and I smiled. I pulled Bill up and kissed him then slowly went down to his legs. 

"Can I?" I asked, hoping he would say yes. He nodded and I smiled, then moved the towel that was just barely tied to him. 

"Stay quiet for me Baby" I said in a seductive voice and then licked his tip. He let out a quiet whimper as I swirled my Toung around his tip. I started to bop my head back and forth and he gripped the sheets. Letting out yet another whimper. He raises his him and I can feel myself throbbing, before he can finish, I pull my mouth off his length, and he whines at the loss of contact. I pulled my pants and panties off and then aligned my heat with his. He helped me do so and held my waist as I lowered myself onto him. His tip hit my g-spot and I let out a quiet moan. I started to bounce up and down and Bill used his hands to cover my mouth when he heard a moan come from me. He smiled and I moved to kiss his neck as I bounced up and down. After a minute he flips us over and begins thrusting into me. I grabbed a pillow and covered my mouth to shush the moans. He smirked when he heard yet another moan from me and then moved his hand down to squeeze my boob. Toying with my nipples, his cold ring made it feel even better. It started to become sloppy, and he finished in me, soon after I finished and he continued to ride out our highs, my legs are over his shoulder, and they are shaking. After a minute or two I felt his dick twitch in me yet again and felt something go don't through my stomach fast. He pulled out of me, and his liquids oozed out of me. We both caught our breath. 

A/N: kinda short but its smut so it doesnt count also i noticed that every smut chapter has like 10 more views each then the chapter before it, yall  horny mfs