52

It's now June 3rd, my mom, Astrid, Evie, Maddie, Sarah, Jade and Max are all helping me get my wedding dress on, the wedding service starts in about 20 minutes. Astrid did my eyeliner for me, my mom is going to walk me down the aisle since my dad passed, we have a seat for him in the front row. My wedding dress at the top. I still only have a small baby bump. There is about an hour before the wedding service starts, all the band members and Max are bridesmaids, Astrid and Evie are maids of honor, I couldn't decide who to make one. Me and Astrid made a deal that she gets second dance, we talked Bill into it so it's fine. 

It's almost time to go, I'm putting my shoes on, and the girls are starting to walk out. We made my little cousin the flower girl. There is paparazzi outside, we didn't even have to hire a photographer. I saw Astrid blow them a kiss and show Evie them before walking down the aisle. My little cousin Tracy skipped down the aisle throwing roses. Now all that's left is me and mom. We walked down the aisle together, our arms intertwined. Bill watched us and you could see love in his eyes. He had a bright smile on his face, causing me to smile. His smile is contagious. When I see him smile, I can't help but do it too. When we got to the front my mom let go of my arm and gave me a small hug and kiss on the forehead. I stepped up the little stair there was and then stood across from Bill, I dropped one of my hands from my Boquete and held his hand instead. 

"Y/N L/N, do you take Bill Kaulitz to be your husband?"

"I do" I said with a bright smile, this is the best day of my life. Tom handed me the ring and I put it on Bill. 

"Bill Kaulitz, do you take Y/N L/N to be your wife?"

"I do" Tom handed Bill the ring and he did the same. He had a really big smile. Paparazzi was still flashing their cameras. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife; you may kiss the bride" He pulled me into a kiss the literal millisecond he said that. Everyone stood up and started to clap. The wedding song from corpse bride started to play when me and Bill walked down the aisle. We went and took wedding pictures and things; we were about to do the first dance, but it started to rain. 

"We can still do it" Bill took my hand and brought me out to where we were meant to do the rain, music started to play, and my mom and Mrs. Kaulitz were both recording from different angles. Evie played the piano for the dance and she really wanted to play monsoon, and we let her. I mean it fits the vibe. 

We danced together until the song was over and we were completely soaked, we ran back into the building hand in hand, when we got inside, I was really cold, so Bill gave me his jacket. Everyone ate food and soon Astrid drug me to the middle of the dining room. Song random song started playing and me and Astrid danced together, we were both giggling the whole time. 

  Soon the rain stopped, and we decided to throw the bouquet while it wasn't raining. Tom and Gustav lifted me up to throw it. Astrid couldn't stop laughing the whole time. I threw the bouquet and Evie caught it. The boys let me down and Evie was now joking that she was going to marry Astrid. I wouldn't doubt it though.  They are really close. Suddenly we saw a man walk in the building. 

"I guess I missed the reception?" He spoke and me, Astrid, Evie and Maddie all ran to hug him. Well, I didn't run, I would probably die if I tried to. 

"Nathen!" We all yelled; Bill looked really confused on who this is. Sarah ran up to him when she got back from the bathroom. 

"The whole original group is here now!" Nathen was one of our best friends in the 90's, but him and his mom moved away because his dad cheated in 1999. Alex and Marcus ran over as well. Soon Bill walked over and hugged me from behind. 

"Oh! Nathen this is Bill, my husband. Bill, this is Nathen." The two shook hands. 

"Nathen is practically her brother" Astrid told him and I flicked her in the head. 

"She is right though, we spent most of our childhoods together." I added. We all talked for a while, Nathen told us all his number and we all cleaned up. 

"Bye I'll see you in two weeks." I yelled as they drove away and we went to the little area that we bought to stay in for the night, we are going to Paris for our honeymoon. 

"I'm so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you." 

"Me too Billy." We both changed into pajamas and cuddled up together. We stared at each other. I love him so much right now. We both kissed each other and decided to sleep since our plane is early tomorrow. 

THE ENDDDDD