39

I woke up and Bill was no longer here, I stood up and heard crying from the bathroom. I went to the door of it and knocked to see who it was and try and comfort them even though I'm not the best at it. I knocked lightly and no one replied. I opened the door because the lock can be opened with a nail or a butter knife, so I keep one right by my dresser in case I lock myself out or something. I saw Bill sitting in front of the tub with his head in his lap. I slide down next to him and hugged him, but when I did, he disappeared. Suddenly I was in my old house before we moved to Beverly hills, it was late, and max walked up the stairs. 

"GUYS WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL MOM AND DAD WERE IN A CAR CRASH!!" She yelled and both me and Maddie put on our shoes really fast. Then we were at the hospital. 

"I'm sorry girls... Your dad didn't make it" The nurse spoke, we all broke down in tears, Astrid was sitting next to me, and I sobbed into her shoulder. She rubbed my back. 

"Your mother has a broken leg, but she is in good condition... She can leave Tomorrow." The nurse told us; she walked off. 

Now we are at the funeral home, I'm sitting in between Evie and Astrid crying. They both held my hands to try and comfort me. When I saw them start to carry his casket out, I broke down crying on Astrid shoulder. 

I felt someone shaking me awake. I shot up and saw Bill sitting there with a worried look on his face. I was crying. It was a nightmare, but it was honestly more of a memory.  

"Are you okay baby? what happened?" He asked me, rubbing my back as comfort. 

"Just a nightmare" I spoke through tears. He frowned and hugged me. 

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I shook my head as I cried into his shoulder. 

"It's okay Leibe, it was just a nightmare whatever happened in it isn't real" He tried comforting me, but it is real. That did happen and nothing can change it. After a while I calmed down and Bill was still rubbing my back. 

"Can you tell me what happened?" He asked quietly, I nodded my head and then explained it to him, He frowned and hugged me tightly. 

"I'm so sorry Leibe." 

"It's fine, I think I'm okay" I sniffled, and he wiped the tears off my face and then kissed my forehead. 

"Let's go back to sleep, I'll keep you safe." I smiled into his should and then we laid down, I buried my head into his chest and after a while fell asleep. 

A/N: sry it short I just decided to add some backstory because yaaaaaaaaaaaa