24

Today is the last day of tour. We are in berlin for the week because the vmas are in a few days. I'm really excited because we got nominated for best new artist. The concert just finished and now we are all speaking. 

"I'm so very happy we got to meet so many of you guys during this tour, I can't wait for next year!" I said excited for something that's a year away. After the speech we went back to the hotel. Tired. We have to decide what to play at the vmas because its Monday and we have to tell them by Thursday. I laid in bed and sighed, bill crawled next to me. He laid down and put his arm around me. We both fell asleep cuddling. 

I woke up and peeled bills arms off me, I kissed his forehead causing him to stir in his sleep, but I just walked to the bathroom. Deciding to take a shower. I left the door open and carried my clothes in the room with me. I started the shower. and then stripped. stepping in the water. a few minutes later I felt hands on my waist. I was about to scream but then I realized it was bill.

"You scared me!" 

"Sorry Schatz"

"It's okay you didn't mean to" I brought my lips to his. It was a quick kiss. Every time he kisses me my heart does backflips. 

We showered off and then went to the hotel breakfast thing. We walked over to the table astrid and the others are at. 

"Y/N! So, we were thinking going under (Evanescence) for the vma show?"

"That's fine with me." We all agreed on it. We decided to do something fun since we don't have vmas till Friday. Its Tuesday now so we don't wanna spend all that time in a boring hotel. We decided to go to the mall. I went in Victorias secret and bill just followed me. 

"You know you don't have to follow me, right?"

"I can go."

"I don't mean I don't want you here I'm just telling you."

"Oh okay, well if it's okay I wanna stay with you."

"That's fine" I smiled at him.  I continued looking at bras a bought a few. When I went to pay bill stopped me before I could. Swiping his card. 

"Now I have to pay for you when we go in hot topic."

"If I can pay for you."

"No because you just bought me like 100$ in bras." We continued to bicker about it till it was time to pay in hot topic. When bill pulled his card out, I had already swiped mine on his stuff and mine. His jaw dropped the second he realized I had paid. 

"How dare you."

"How dare I pay for you?" 

"Yes."

"Take it as a repayment for constantly paying for my stuff even though I asked you not too."

"Will do, But I'm gonna continue to do that." I shook my head as the cashier handed us the bags. We decided to go get ice cream. I got chocolate and he got Strawberry.   We sat in the food court and ate our ice cream. Then the others came and sat down with us.  We all spoke for a minute.  Eventually we all went to a couple other stores and then went back to the hotel. 

A/N: sorry its short i have to be in bed early because we go on vacation tmr but by the time you see this I should be backkk