25

We are all getting ready for the award show. I'm in Me and Bills hotel room putting on my outfit. I'm gonna wear a top to a suit and a white skirt. Of course, my black heels for shoes because it's always either black heels or converses. This is my way of dressing somewhat fancy. We all met up in the lobby and went to the award show in a limo. We pulled up and got out of the car. Me and Bill hand in hand as per usual. We decided to be more public about us dating. Like we will actually have affection for each other in public and not just when we are in private. We also agreed on telling interviewers the truth about if we are dating or not. 

We are all backstage getting ready to perform. So far, it's been really fun because we've met some super stars. like Panic! at the disco, Shakira, Beyonce, Missy Elliot, and a bunch of other awesome people. We are going to perform after a bunch of other people, tokio hotel isn't performing because they weren't nominated for anything on this show. It makes me sad they can't be at least nominated for something this year. But I guess maybe next year. Eventually we were performing on stage. We decided to play going under. 

Now I will tell you what I've done for you 

50 thousand tears I've cried

screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you

and you still won't hear me

We continued playing the song and eventually it was over. We made our way to the crowd to sit with bill and the others. The second we sat down the group began to compliment us and stuff. We said thank you and bill just kissed me. Tom fake gagged and we both flipped him off. Soon after the next show started. 

About an hour later they announced winners for everything. Soon the best new artist thing came up and I squeezed bill's hand, hoping that Devils Heart would win. We sat there for a minute in suspense. 

"Devils Heart!" They said and we all smiled. Bill kissed my check, and we went to the stage. We did a little speech thing and claimed the award. This is truly the happiest I have ever been. I have a loving boyfriend, Friends, Family, And now fame. It's perfect. 

Eventually we went back to the hotel. Me and Bill got home and cuddled. 
"Thank you" I spoke breaking the silence.
"For what?" He asked, moving his head down to look at me. 
"Everything. You've been an amazing person towards me, and I really don't know what I did to deserve you. He smiled. Then kissed me.  We cuddled for a while before I fell asleep. 

A/N: Sorry its short AGAINN I'm tired rn so yeah.