26

I woke up no longer in bills arms. I sat up and walked towards my suitcase and picked an outfit. I was about to put it on but the bathroom door opened. Bill walked out with a towel around his waist. I stared for a moment and then he noticed. I looked back to my suitcase blushing.
"Like what you see?" He asked me.
"Maybe" I mumbled. He walked to me and turned me around.
"Speak up" he ordered. Putting his hand under my chin and making me look at him.
"Maybe" I spoke up and he smirked. Pulling me into a kiss. I kissed him back. We made our for a minute and I felt something press up against my leg. Iykyk. I smiled into the kiss and moved my leg a bit. Causing him to groan.

       ⚠⚠SMUTTY SMUTT🚨🚨

I pushed him to the bed and ran my hands across his body still kissing him. I'm on top of him now. I began to kiss down his body making him groan. I got on my knees and placed my face in front of the growing bulge under his towel. I looked up at him for permission and he nodded. I smiled and began to take the towel off. Once I got it off I began licking his yk. Making him groan and raise his hips. I smiled as I put it in my mouth. Bopping n head up and down. He groaned even more and gripped the sheets. I began to go faster. After a minute he came in my mouth. I licked the sides of his member and brought my lips to his. He kissed me roughly. Moving his hands down to the waistband of my shorts. He moved his hands under them and began rubbing through my underwear. I moaned a bit through the kiss and he smiled. He used the opportunity to stick his tounge I my mouth. I felt a bulge against my thighs again and smiled. Our tounges fought for dominance. He began rubbing faster making me moan loudly into the kiss. Before I could find he puled his hand away. Making me whine at the loss of touch. But soon enough he slammed himself into me. Causing me to moan loudly. He held my hips pulled my hips up and down. We both moaned and groaned as we went faster. He kissed me roughly as we both finished. he pulled out after he finished. I finished on his dick as he pulled out. We both fell back out of breath.

                   😅smuts over noww😅

We laid there a bit cuddling till I looked up at the time.
"Crap we gotta get ready to go we need to be our of the hotel in 30 minutes. " I told him standing.
I was Wobbling a bit and he must have seen that because he came to my side and held my waist helping me walk. I smiled as I walked into the bathroom and took a pain killer. Then turned the shower on. We both got in and showered off. We held eachother in the shower. We got out and got dressed. Today we head back home and the drive is about two hours. We got all our stuff together and went to the lobby.
"What took you guys so long? " Sarah asked as they all stood to go to the tour bus.
"I think I heard why. " Astrid spoke and I hit her arm. She raised her hands in defence.
"Sí, creo que la mayor parte del hotel escuchó tu pequeña sesión de ya sabes. (yeah i think most of the hotel heard your little you know session. ) she said in Spanish making that one hand sign. We all giggled and I flipped her off as I did so. Only some of us understood what she said but I think we all got the point by the hand sign. We all stepped into the tour bus and heard a thud. We all looked at the door and saw tom trying to stand up. We all laughed and he flipped us off.

A/N: I like how like 3 days ago I was like nah I'm never writing smut and now I'm constantly writing it.