34

I woke up with Bill still holding onto me tightly. I played with his hair till I finally hear him wake up.

"Morning baby" I spoke in a soft voice. He sat up and rubbed his eyes then turned to look at me. He hugged me tightly then kissed me. 

"Morning Leibe" 

"Did you sleep well?"

"After I came over here yeah" I frowned as he spoke. I hope this doesn't happen a lot when I'm not there since I'll be in America for two weeks. Suddenly we heard banging on the back door. 

"I'll get it!" I yelled and stood up. Bill followed me. When I opened the door, I saw Tom standing there. 

"Have you seen bi- Bill! You gave me a heart attack!" 

"Based off of the fact that my girlfriend lives directly next to our house you should wait to have heart attacks till you check over here." 

"He has a point" I added. 

"Okay well Mom is making Pancakes" My eyes lit up when I heard pancakes. 

"Do you want to go eat Y/N?" Bill asked me knowing what the answer would be. 

"Is that even a question?" the boys giggled at my answer and then began walking to the house. Tom opened the door. When we all walked in Mrs. Kaulitz had a plate that was filled with pancakes. She was getting juice and stuff for everyone. 

"Oh, Hi Y/N! Do you want juice?"

"Sure!"

"Okay we have apple or orange."

"Apple please!" I spoke as I walked into the kitchen to help carry the juices and stuff. The boys made their plates and mine but waited for us to eat. 

"It's a good thing I made extra!"  We all sat down and ate our food. Bill held my hand under the table the entire time we were eating. Mrs. Kaulitz finished eating, Then Me, then Bill, then Tom. 

"The food was good Mrs. Kaulitz!" 

"Suck up" Tom added.

"I am not."

"You are though!" 

"Nuh-uh"

"Yuh-huh"

"Man, you suck."

"I know you are but what am I?"

"That made no sense in any form or way." 

"Wait what's happening?" Bill asked as he came back from the bathroom. 

"Goldilocks over here called me a suck up!"

"Because you are!" 

"No, I'm not!"

"Tom you can't say anything you're a suck up too."

"Only to adults"

"It's the same thing!  "

"Nuh-uh"

"Well in that case I'm not a suck up either because I only suck up to adults!"

"So, you admit you're a suck-up!"

"Yeah, but only when it comes to adults!" 

"When it's adults, I know I don't live with my mom anymore, so this doesn't matter. But if you act even slightly disrespectful it usually gets back to your mom if she knows the person. Or it did for me anyway"

"Fair enough" 

"Now I got to go get ready we are going somewhere since Evie and Marcus leave early Tomorrow." I spoke as I stood up.