14 !!SMUT!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TW THIS CHAPTER IS JUST SMUT SO SKIP IT IF ITS A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Bill smashed our lips together wrapping his arm around my waist, and the other hand behind my neck. He moved down and kissed my jawline. I stopped him. "We have a photo shoot tomorrow I can't be covered in hickeys." "Then how about I put them in places they can't see" He smiled as he played with the rim of my shirt waiting for permission. Instead of telling him he could I simply smashed our lips together. We parted lips taking off both our shirts. The second the shirts were off we immediately began kissing again. He moved his hands to my bra clasp and undid it. the bra just fell to the ground. Not very sturdy if you ask me. He moved his hand down to my ass and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him. He walked over to the bed not breaking from the kiss once. He moved his lips to my cleavage and kissed his way to my nipple. he used his hand to play with the free boob. I moaned a bit and I felt him smile on my skin. He Went down and kissed my inner thighs, one hand still on my boob and the other playing with the waist band of my mini skirt. He looked up at me for permission. "Can I?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled. He didn't waste any time before pulling my skirt down. Revealing my underwear. He rubbed on my pussy through the underwear. I moaned a bit. He pulled down the underwear. I was wet and throbbing. He began licking my clit. He took his hand off of my boob and rubbed my clit. I gripped the sheets. I moaned loudly "Bill!!" Suddenly he stopped and went to my mouth again. I can taste myself. He pulled his pants off and I looked down at the bulge in his boxers. There's no way I can take that. I brought my hand down to his member and rubbed it as we kissed. His free hand still rubbing my clit slowly. We both moaned into the kiss. I smiled. I was about to pull his boxers down, but he stopped me. "Are you sure? We don't have too if you don't want too." He reassured me. "Trust me I've wanted to do this for weeks" I smash our lips back together and continued to pull his boxers down. this time he helped me do it. He inserted himself into me gently. I moaned loudly. We both continued to make out. He thrusted into me making me moan even louder, He kept a pace going after that. We were a moaning and groaning mess. Eventually it became sloppy. "B-Bill!!"  "Hold on" I tried really hard to wait for him to come. After a minute we both came. He pulled out Cumming on my stomach. I put my lips on his tip licking the cum up.  He whimpered a bit when came up. We both fell back onto the bed trying to catch our breaths. 

A/N: IDK WTF THIS IS OR WHY I MADE IT BUT IT TOOK MY LIKE A HOUR BC IM SHIT AT MAKING SMUT