23

We just arrived at our mom's house, and I can tell Bill is nervous. I held his hand the entire car ride. We had already stopped at our house to split up and change clothes. When we all got out of the car max knocked on the door. A minute or so later our mom came through the door and hugged all four of us. 

"Come in!" She held the door open for us. I felt bill squeeze my hand a bit. 
"¿Cómo estás?(How are you)" She asked in Spanish.
"Bien, ¿podemos hablar inglés? Bill no habla español. (Good, can we speak English bill doesn't speak Spanish)"

"Oh sorry, how are you guys?"
"Good" All of us stated at the same time.
"So" she spoke catching everyone's attention again. "Your bill?" Bill just nodded.
"Es lindo, tienes buen gusto (He's cute you got good taste)" She added in Spanish.

"Was hat sie gesagt? (What did she say?) Bill asked me in German. 
"Sie nannte dich süß (She called you cute)" He smiled. 
"Oh! I made dinner!!" Mom told us. Standing up to walk to the kitchen. 
"Trust me her food is delicious" Maddie told bill before she ran to the kitchen. We giggled. Following her just not running. 
"Denken Sie daran, wenn Sie wegen irgendetwas, das Sie mir sagen können, nervös werden, okay? (Remember if you get nervous about anything you can tell me, okay?)" I put my hands on his shoulders. Instead of saying something he kissed me really quickly because Mom called me. 
"Vielen Dank (Thank you)" He spoke. 
"Dankt mir nicht. (don't thank me)" I said pulling him into the kitchen. He followed me, Smiling brightly. I love his smile. It's perfect. Just like him. We sat at the table and began eating. I saw bill's face fill with shock as soon as he took a bite. It's that good. He swallowed his food and then began speaking. 
"This is really good!" He exclaimed and everyone giggled a bit. 
"Told you!" Maddie spoke before digging back into her food. 
"Thank you bill!" Mom spoke causing bill to smile, and then continue eating. Once we finished eating, we all talked for a bit. This time bill was speaking more. I like how shy he is around my mom. It's cute. Eventually it got late, and we left. Me, and Bill sat in the back and Maddie and max in the front.  Bill held my hand tightly the entire car ride. 
"Do you think she liked me?" He asked. Getting all of our attentions. 
"YES, based off of today you are now the most like of Y/Ns partners over the years" Maxine told him keeping her eyes on the road. 
"Yeah, she really liked you I promise." I reassured him. When we got down me and bill sat on the sofa, watching a movie with tom. 
"Ist ihre Mutter heiß? (Is their mom hot?)" He asked bill thinking I didn't know what he was saying. My jaw dropped to the floor. 
"Tom kaulitz you did not just ask if my mom is hot." I looked at him like he was insane. He looked actually shocked that I knew German. Weird considering I've lived in Germany for 7 months and Speak 4 other languages. 
"Hey, it was a simple question really." He raised his hands in defense. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the tv. 
"Can we go cuddle?" I whispered in bills ear. He nodded grabbing my hand. I followed him. When we got to the room, we both laid on the bed. We both put our arms around each other. 
"I love you" I told him. He smiled and kissed me. when he pulled away, he said it back. 
"I love you too." I held him tighter. burying my head in his chest. 

A/N: Another fluff kinda filler chapter bc yeah. Its 4 am and I'm bored so this is what I'm doing with my time.