19

I woke up to tom throwing pillows at me and bill. 

"Really? You couldn't try to wake us up before throwing things at us?" I asked him peeling bills arm off my waist. Causing him to wake up.  

"I did" 

"By the way what he means by trying to get you up, He said get up once and then started throwing pillows." Gustav snitched on him. 

"Du Verräter!" Tom yelled running out of the bus after Gustav.

"Estos idiotas ni siquiera pueden despertar a una persona normalmente. (These idiots can't even wake up a person normally.)" I groaned. 

"I'm sorry what the hell was that?" 

"What do you mean?"

"What language was that? Cause it wasn't English or German."

"Oh, you didn't know we all speak Spanish?"

"No?" 

"Well, we do." 

"No es broma que pudieras decir alguna mierda de culo pervertido en público y solo nosotros lo sabríamos.(No joke you could say some kinky ass shit in public and only we would know)" Astrid pointed out. 

"True"

"What did she say?"

"Nothinggg" We all walked into the Chicago hotel. Tonight, tokio hotel has a concert and Tomorrow we do.  and an interview for us before we leave on Friday. This time me and bill are sharing a room, Astrid with tom because one of them probably won't even stay in the room. Georg with Gustav as per usual and Sarah and Maddie. When we got in the hotel room bill changed for the concert. When he came out, he looked amazing. I turned him around and kissed him before we walked out of the hotel room. He walked with his face as red as a tomato. 

"I'm so excited to go to Beverly hills on Saturday."

"I thought we go on Friday?"

"We go to Hollywood on Friday. Then most of us go to Beverly hills to visit people on Saturday, and probably Sunday. We have concerts and stuff on Monday and Tuesday." I explained. 

"I can't wait to see Evie" Astrid smiled as we all walked into the tour bus.

"You can't wait to make out with her." I laughed at her. 

"That too but still!" We all laughed when she agreed. When we got to the venue, we all got mobbed by their fans, and some of ours also but mostly theirs. 

"TOM MARRY ME!" "KISS Y/N BILL" "Y/NLITZ!!" "ASTRID I WANNA MAKE OUT WITH YOU"

"Only make out?" Astrid asked before she got pulled into the venue gates. I blew them all a kiss and some of them looked like they were gonna have a heart attack over it.  

"nos quieren totalmente (they totally want us)" Astrid joked. or I think she was joking. 

"Juro por mi vida que alguien casi tuvo un ataque al corazón por darme un beso. (I swear on my life somebody almost had a heart attack over me blowing a kiss)" I told her, and she giggled a bit.  after a while it was time for the break for everybody. I handed them all waters. 

"Thank you, Schatz." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me into his dressing room and shutting the door behind him. "I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"What type of question is that?" I asked him and then pulled him in for a kiss. 

"Is that a, yes?"

"Of course, it i-" Bill cut me off by kissing me again. then we heard a knock on the door and then the door opened. It was Tom. 

"I hate to be a cock blocker, but we have to be back on stage." 

"Astrid, ¿puedes matarlo? (Astrid, can you kill him?"

"Claro, estaré encantado de tocar la guitarra para que no lo echen de menos. Claro, estaré encantado de tocar la guitarra para él para que no lo echen de menos. (Sure, I will happily play the guitar for him, so they won't miss him.)" She joked.  

"What are you saying?" Tom asked.

"We're plotting your murder" he flipped us off as he walked back on stage. We did the same. Eventually the concert ended and I once again, handed them each water. When we got back to the hotel as soon as we got into the hotel room bill kissed me. 

A/N: Sorry it's sort of short I'm kind of getting burnt out because most of the chapters that came out the past 5 days I wrote yesterday for me. Also my 1st chapter of the bill and tom x y/n I'd out and the 2