9

I woke up early. I rolled over and looked at my clock '6:59' before I could turn away it turned to 7:00. I sighed and sat up. Then I looked at my phone to check the date. September 1st. I sat there for a minute thinking about how it was already September. Then I realized, today is the twins birthday!

Bill told me about their birthday when we got ice cream together almost a month ago. I jumped up excited and got dressed. I put on some boxers, low rise jeans, and a v neck. I put on my converse and ran downstairs. I ate some cereal and then went to the mall. Astrid came with me. "I'm going in hot topic as soon as we get there" I told her. She chuckled

We got there and shopped for a bit. Astrid got tom and Bill a couple things. Tom and Astrid had became practically best friends. Tom flirted with her but then backed off after we told him shes into chicks.
I went all out and bought to much stuff. I got bill a little locket I found, a cute little bracelet, and a big pack of Skittles. I also grabbed a brownie mix I found that had Skittles mixed in. I got tom a couple things also. We bought a few things for ourselves and left. I got home and immediately starting putting their stuff in separate bags. I also pur a picture of me and Bill in the pockets I got him.

I finally got everything in the right bags and ran to the Kaulitz home. I didn't knock because bill and Tom both told me I can just come in and I don't have to knock. So I don't. I ran up to bills room and see him still sleeping. I smiled softly as I walk over to his bed. I sit next to him and kiss his forehead. He wakes up from my lips touching him forehead so suddenly. "Good morning schatz" I smiled at his nickname. "Happy birthday" I saw his face light up when he heard that. He sat up quickly when he heard the word birthday. "Thank you schatz" he thanked me as he stood up. He started to rummage through his closet. Eventually he found a outfit and went to the bathroom. I didn't see what he picked out.

I stood up and walked over to toms room to see if he was awake. I open the door and peek through and see him asleep. He had fallen asleep in his clothes. "Tommmmmm Wakey Wakeyyy" he just groaned. "Tommy get up I wanna give you guys your birthday present already!!" I said a bit louder. He stood up within seconds of me saying presents.

After about 20 minutes of me sitting on the sofa waiting with there presents, Mrs. Kaulitz was down there with me so it wasn't as boring. We talked for a bit until we heard footsteps. Tom was practically sprinting down the stairs and bill was being dragged by him.

They sat at the table, Mrs. Kaulitz had made them heart shaped waffles. They ate them while I waited for them. Mrs. Kaulitz offered me some but I told her I had already eaten.

They finally finished eating and came over to the couch. I handed them their bags. Tom opened his bag as fast as he could.

Writers note: okay so I'm bored of writing so sorry this is a short chapter. Also sorry it's a day late. I'm gonna write more later. Also follow my TIKTOK the user is
@m4rsm4ll0