41

We are on the plane to America, me and Bill are sitting next to each other, I have the window seat and Astrid is sitting right behind me with Maddie. I am lying my head on Bill's shoulder and his head is on top of mine. The way our arms are touching each other gives me butterflies. We are about 15 minutes into the plane ride and I'm pretty tired. I slowly drift off to sleep and feel soft lips on my forehead. 

We are almost home now; mom is going to pick us up at the airport. 

We all walk out of the airport to wait for mom's car, she lives about 20 minutes away from here. She rented a bigger car since a 5-seater wouldn't be enough. 

"Hi mom!" My and my sisters all spoke and hugged her. 

"Hi Mrs. L/N!" The others said and hugged her as well. 

We all got in the car, when we got home, we all took our stuff inside the house. Bill came with me to my room. It is my old room and has some of my stuff left in it, my old tv, Dresser, some clothes that I didn't need, my old bed, and a box full of stuff from when we were all 12. We all put our stuff up and then ran downstairs. 

"I SMELL BURGERS!!"  I yelled excited and ran to the kitchen, everyone else did as well. 
Mrs. Kaulitz was already there talking to my mom. 

"One thing that I don't think will ever change about you is the fact that you know dinner is ready before I tell anyone." She giggled handing me two plates, I handed one to Bill, then Astrid. "That's because I have good smell, and everything you have ever cooked smells delicious, So I automatically know" I spoke as I helped make plates. We continued to carry all the plates till everyone had one. I sat in between Bill and Astrid. We are all going to meet up with Evie and the rest of the bands friend Tomorrow, Mrs. Kaulitz isn't going obviously she's staying here. Same with my mom. We are exchanging gifts and stuff at Evie's house. Astrid and Sarah are going to stay at Astrids parents' house after that. 

We are now on our way to Evie's house. When we got there, we practically broke the door down. Me and Astrid both ran to hug Evie immediately. After we hugged her, we saw, Alex, Jayden and Marcus all walk out of the living room. There is a girl behind Alex. 

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Jade." He spoke and she stepped out a bit so we could see her. 

"It's a miracle, someone is willing to date him!" Me and Astrid both joked. He made a face at us, and we put jokes aside. We all shook her hand. 

"I'm Y/N! Also, I really like your rings!" I complimented her as she shook my hand. 

"Thank you!" She smiled; she seems to be really nice. We all introduced ourselves to her. We all went into the living room, we all ran back outside to grab everyone's gifts, I feel bad because I didn't bring anything for jade since I didn't know she was going to be here. I sat with Bill Behind me, Astrid besides me with Evie on her lap, and Jade next to me, Alex is sitting next to her as well, Tom is sitting beside Bill. 

"I would have brought you something if I knew you were coming." I said in a sad voice to Jade. 

"No, it's okay! I got a couple gifts from jay and Evie and Marcus. "

"Thats good!"  We all started to open gifts, Evie pretty much threw a stuffed animal directly at my head, hitting my ear. 

"How dare you" I said as Bill handed it back to me since it fell to him. It was a cute little penguin that was purple. 

"Awwwww thank you it's adorable" I smiled and set the little plushie to be sitting. Bill scooted closer to me, and I brushed it off, He placed his hand where mine laid on the ground, so we were holding hands.  We all opened gifts, pretty much we took turns so Jade opened hers before we got here, Evie went first, Then Marcus, Then Bill, Then Tom, I noticed that neither Bill or Tom had anything from Jayden, I mean I wouldn't buy his girlfriend and their sibling a gift, so I don't care. Then Sarah, Then Maddie, Then Astrid, Then Me, I had a gift from everyone but jade, I understand why she didn't get me one since we didn't know each other. First, I opened Evie's bag, she gave me a bunch of CDs and a hoodie. 

"Thank you, Eviee."

"Puedes pagarme besándote conmigo (You can repay me by making out with me)" She joked and everyone that spoke Spanish giggled, Bill, Tom, Jayden and Jade all sat there confused about what was happening. 

"Nah that's gay."

"That's the point!!" At this point we were all laughing. After we calmed down, I opened the next bag, it was from Marcus. It had a little stuffed animal; this one is a little monster thing with stars on it. It also had a gift card for hot topic. I smiled and put the gift card in Evie's bag, then put the stuffed animal to be sitting next to the other one, I have a feeling by the end of this I will be drowning in stuffed animals. 

"Thanks Marcus!" Next was a card that said Alex and Jade, it had a 50-dollar gift card for Spencer's, we all decided to go to the mall Tomorrow since we all got a lot of gift cards. 

"Thank you!" I said looking over to the two for a minute, then went back to opening stuff, Now Jayden's bag, it has an old hoodie of mine, and then actual gifts since that was something I left with him, It has yet another stuffed animal, and a gift card for hot topic. 

"Thanks Jay" I said and then picked up the trash from my bags, I put all the stuff in the big bag that Evie gave me. 

"Oh, my mom got all of you guys' gifts, Marcus can you help me carry this stuff?" Evie spoke and walked towards their spare room; I'm assuming where the gifts were. Bill and Tom just got gift cards, Tom got a bunch for a hat store and Bill a bunch of hot topic ones, I found it funny that Tom got like 300 dollars in hat gift cards. 

"You're going to be rich in hats by the time we go back to Germany" Sarah said to Tom. We all spoke before they all came out with BIG bags for each and every one of us, Even Bill and Tom. She hasn't even met them, and she got them a whole bunch of stuff. Evie's family is sort of rich, and even though overall her parents are shit people they know how to give people gifts. 

"I didn't even know they sold bags this big!" I exclaimed as she handed me mine, we all took turns opening them. Tom got a whole bunch of hats and baggy clothes, I guess she saw pictures of them. Bill had a bunch of clothes, makeup, accessories, rings, and even shoes. 

"Man, I don't understand how she manages to find these giant hauls of stuff for us every single year." I spoke as Astrid opened her bag, I'm seriously convinced she just collects this stuff for us over the time span of a year and gives it all to us a Christmas. I swear on my life I saw one of the shirts she gave Astrid at a store before we moved to Germany. When I opened my bag, it had lots of stuff that seemed like it was probably from a thrift store, along with a little bit of stuff that still had tags from hot topic or spencer's. and a few other stores. Everyone opened their bags, and we all were shocked at the amount of stuff she got us all.  After a while of hanging out we all went back home, we dropped Astrid and Sarah off at Astrids families house, then went back to our parents. It was pretty late, so we went ahead and went to bed. Me and Bill both changed clothes and he went to take a shower. 

Bill came back into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist, I stared at his v-line as he went through his bag to find boxers. He looked up at me and noticed that I was staring and biting my bottom lip a bit. 

"Like what you see?" He asked and pushed the towel down a bit more. Teasing me. I crawled over to him and kissed him. He kissed back passionately. 

A/N: smut next chapterrrrr