10

okay time skip to like 1 month later, you released the album about 3 or 4 days ago. and now your at a interview. 

"Y/N You write the songs, right?" The interviewer asked. I nodded. "How did you come up with the songs?" "Well, most of the songs were written kind of about my life when we were still in America, not that im complaining I love Germany!" "Thats good!"  He continued to ask questions until the interview was over. You all signed stuff for fans and then drove home. Maxine drove you back. It was about an hour away. "I can't believe we are going on tour soon!" Sarah said excited. "Yeah!!! I think Lindsey said something about a shared tour or something.  She said it's with another band, but she didn't say which one."  "Yeah, I'm excited to see who it is though!! I hope we all get along!!" Astrid added. We all talked about it for a bit till we got back home. Once we goth there instead of going to my own home I went over to bill and tom's. I knocked on the door and bill almost immediately opened the door, it's like he knew I was going to knock. "BILLY GUESS WHAT!!!!" We just found out about the tour yesterday so I'm only now telling him.  "Yeah?" He said stepping aside to let me in his home. "WE'RE GOING ON TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!" I said really really excited to tell him. It's our first tour since we moved here and all of us are really excited. "WAIT WE ARE TOO!!" He added. "WAIT WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING??" I asked him. Wondering if maybe tokio hotel was the band we are touring with. "NOVEMBER 1ST WHY?" "NO WAY US TOO!!" "WAIT OUR MANAGER SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A SHARED TOUR MABYE WE ARE TOURING TOGETHER OR SOMETHING" "MY MANAGER SAID THAT ALSO!!!!" We were jumping up and down realizing that we would be together for the next 5 months. "WHY SO MUCH SCREAMING IM TRYING TO SLEEP FUCKERS" "TOM WE ARE GOING ON TOUR" "I'M AWARE I WAS AT THE MEETING DUMBASS" " SORRY I SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED. WE ARE GOING ON TOUR WITH Y/N AND THE REST OF HER BAND!!" "THAT'S STILL NO REASON TO BE SCREAMING OMFG STOP BEING SO LOUD GO TO Y/NS HOUSE IF YOU WANNA BE LOUD" "FINEEEEE" We both walked over to my house still very excited "gUYS I KNOW WHO WE ARE GOING ON TOUR WITH NOW!!!" "who?" astrid asked. "TOKIO HOTEL!!!" "Oh cool"     

Time skip to when your on tour bc idk what to do. 

 Bills pov

We are backstage watching the performance. Y/N is back to back with Astrid as she sings.

Take my hand
I give it to you
Now I owe you all I am
Said you would never leave me.
I believe you

I believe
I can feel you all around me thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling.
Savoring this heart that's healed.

The beat ends and she walks away from Astrid as the song ends.

I'm mesmerizing her every move. Suddenly the beat to god complex(by vira) starts playing. She walks to the edge of the stage about halfway through and reaches over to the crowd. Once the song ends she pulls someone up onto the stage.

I can't tell to much about them from this far but I can tell a bit. They have long blond hair with some colored streaks. I think Blue and purple. They have a wrist cuff. It has their band logo. They are wearing a Deftones band tee and low rise jeans with a black belt that has little holes in it. They are wearing converses that have little drawings on them. Their hair is in a ponytail with the front pieces sticking out. Oh and they have a leather jacket on but it's kinda falling off them.

"What's your name?" "Brittany" Y/N nodded.

Your pov

I pulled her up onto the stage. She was really pretty. She had green eyes and a cute necklace on. I asked for her name and she replied "Brittany" that's a cute name. The beat for a song began playing. We sang our hearts out until the song was over. We walked to the edge of the stage and I handed her a little paper with my number on it. " (123)-567-8267 call me :)" I let go of her hand and her friend helped her down. We played one more song and we all said goodbye to the crowd. We walked off stage. First was Sarah, then Astrid, then Maddie then Me. I blew a kiss to the crowd as we all parted ways. Barely 3 steps in bill ran up to me and hugged me. "You did amazing!!" He told me smiling. The others complimented all of us as well. We all smiled and eventually walked out to the tour bus. First was Sarah, Georg, Maddie, and Gustav. Then Astrid and Tom, then me and Bill. We all signed things before hand.

WRITERS NOTEEEE: IM SO SO SO SORT FOR NOT POSTING FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS IM WRITING ANOTHER BOOK AND I HAVE BEEN BORED WRITING THIS SO YEAAAAA ALSO I THINK IMMA MAKE IT HALLOWEEN BECAUSE ITS FUNNNNNN IDK WHAT TO HAVE YOUR COATUME AS THO SO PLS GIVE ME IDEAS, IM THINKING A CAT OR SOMETHING BUT RHATS KINDA BASIC SO IDKKKK ALSO I NEED EVERYONE ELSES COSRUMES TO PLSSSS COMMENT COSYMES FOR PEOPLE SO I DONT HAVE RO THINK ABT IT