37

I woke up to an alarm on my phone going off, I have a stupid meeting today. I groaned and carefully peeled Bills arms off me. I then put my shoes on and then walked downstairs. I passed by Toms room, and he spoke to me. 

"Where are you going?"

"Back home, I have a stupid meeting today."

"That sucks, Good luck, not that you need it."

"Thanks tommy" I continued to walk out of the house and walked to my own. I went into the back door and Astrid was in the kitchen. 

"How have we not seen you for two days?"

"Because yesterday my legs were too broken to come back over here"

"TMI!!!" She walked into the bathroom, and I giggled. I ran upstairs and got dressed. I wore my baggy jeans and the top of a suit. I look super-hot in a suit but that's way too much for this.  After a bit we FINALLY went to the meeting. We decided to start working on our new album and try to have it released by April. After the meeting we went to the studio to go ahead and record a song or two. We decided on beats and stuff for a song. Then we went to record it.  After hours of recording, we all went home. I went to my bedroom and just threw myself onto the bed. A few minutes later I got a message from Bill. 

How was your meeting Leibe?

It was fine, we have to start recording music again to get the album released by April: \

Aww that means you have to spend less time with me. 

I know baby but we can spend lots of time together! for right now I don't have to start till january unless I want too, so I can just go down and record vocals and stuff for songs when I'm bored to get more done!

Yeah, your right. 
can you come over? 

Yeah, I'll be over in a minute! I stood up and changed into my hoodie, I looked over at the window and saw Bill dancing around I giggled and then ran downstairs, then to Bill's house. I knocked on the door and Bill let me in, we raced to his room and when we got there me and Bill both sat next to each other. 

"We should go out."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we never go out together, like just us, like a date."

"Your right we don't, but I mean where could we go?"

"Ooooo there's a new restaurant downtown, we could go there!" 

"What type of food is it?"

"I think it's an American food place" As soon as he said that I jumped up. 

"Well don't mind if I do partner" I said in a country accent, and he smiled. We both stood and linked arms. We ran downstairs and got in the car, Bill opened the door for me, and I got in. 

"Such a gentleman" I spoke as I got in the car, He ran around the front of the car and got in on the driver side. He turned on the car and the radio started playing music. His hand rested on my thigh as we drove, when we got to the restaurant. We got a table for the two of us and then looked at the menu. Bill sat directly across from me. The waiter came and took our drinks orders and then ran to go get them. We continued to try and decide on what to get and soon after we did so, the waiter came back with our drinks and took our orders. Bill's hand rested on mine as we talked about random stuff. After a while the food came, and we ate it. 

We are back home now, and We are sitting in my room. We are watching tv, or Bill is, I'm just admiring Bill as he plays with my hair, He is so focused on this movie because it is his favorite that he doesn't seem to notice me staring at him. 

"I'm gonna go change into pajamas" I told him and then stood up. I saw his eyes move over to me as I walked across the room and grabbed pajamas, I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a shirt I stole from Bill yesterday. Then stripped my clothes, I didn't bother to go to the bathroom since Bill has seen me naked before. 

After I changed, I walked back over to Bill and saw that he was staring. 

"Were you watching me the entire time I was changing?" I asked him.

"Maybe, is that my shirt?" He replied, I smiled a bit. 

"Maybe" I spoke, He hugged onto me, and I smiled, then played with his hair. His movie is pretty much over now so we will likely just go to bed soon.

After around 20 minutes the movie ended and I heard his breathing get louder, He's asleep now. I smiled and kissed his forehead then changed the channel. After a little bit I looked over at the clock to see what time it was. It's already 11... 

We all leave for America in 3 days. I hate to leave Bill behind but I'm not sure if there would even be another seat for him, plus his mom probably wants him here for Christmas. Not to mention we won't be able to call each other very much because the time difference is nine hours. God he will be waking up when I'm just going to sleep. We should be able to figure out a way to talk each day, we could call when I wake up around nine or ten AM every day, that would put it at around six or seven PM for Bill.... I wish he could just come with us. The only way that can happen is if Mrs. Kaulitz agrees to it... And even though she doesn't seem to be strict or anything she's gonna want to be with BOTH her sons on Christmas. I mean technically we could try and bring her and Tom as well.  I decided to go to sleep since it's getting so late, I reached over and grabbed the tv remote to turn it off, when I did, I put the remote on the bedside table and then turned off the lamp. I then snuggled into Bill and shut my eyes. 

Within minutes, I was asleep. 

A/N: omg I need to write more I have to publish this in like 23 hours or sum shit idk