20 !!SMUT!!

ONCE AGAIN THIS CHAPTER IS SMUT SO IF THERES A PROBLEM SKIP TO THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!!

When we walked in the room Bill turned me around and kissed me. I immediately kissed him back. He had one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my ass. I moved my hand down to his pants and rubbed the growing bulge through his pants. He moaned into the kiss making me smile. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. grinding on the bulge in his pants. He pulled away for a second taking off my shirt, then his. He then walked over to the bed, Still kissing me. Throwing me into the bed and taking my bra off. Kissing his way down my body. From my neck to my stomach then my thighs because my shorts barely covered anything. He looked up at me asking for permission to take them off. I nodded and he pulled them off. Throwing them to the ground he began rubbing me through my underwear. Making me moan as he continued to kiss my thigh. He stopped for a second. making me whine at the loss of touch. He pulled my underwear down and put a finger in. Making a come here motion. causing me to moan loudly. He brought his hand to my mouth. "Shhh" I tried to keep quite but kept letting out quite moans. He smiled. He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and brought them to my lips, shoving them in my mouth. He then started to kiss my yk causing me to moan again. this time not as loud but certainly not quite. He stopped making me whine at the loss of contact. He pulled his pants off and then his boxers. He started to rub my clit. but before I could moan, he kissed me. I could taste myself. Suddenly he slammed himself into me. Causing me to moan loudly into the kiss.  Still rubbing my clit. He grabbed my boob firmly. I felt him smile into the kiss as I moaned. He continued thrusting into me and I felt a feeling in my stomach. moving its way down.  I pulled away from the kiss. "Bill- I'm gonna-" 

"I know Schatz, Me too" He pulled me back into the kiss. After a minute it became sloppy, I felt his yk twitch and then he came in me. When he pulled out, he stuck his finger in, then brought it to my lips. making me taste the cum. He fell back lying next to me. We both laid there trying to catch our breath. As soon as I did, I kissed him. and then laid on his chest. We both laid there and fell asleep together.

A/N: Sorry if this kind of sucks I'm not good at making smut.