48

It's New Year's Eve and we are all at a New Year's party, I am the only one in the group sober, since I am pregnant, I'm sitting at the bar with Bill, drinking coke. Suddenly we heard the timer on the tv for new year going off, we all ran over there. I stood closely to Bill. 

3!

2!

1!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 I kissed Bill as soon as I heard the words. He kissed back. I heard a few people saying 2007 would be their year, usually it doesn't turn out that way, but you never know. After a while we were still at the party, I was tired. I walked over to Bill and poked at his arm. 

"Can we go home baby?" I asked in a calm voice. He turned around and looked at me. He was obviously drunk. He looked into my eyes. 

"Yeah, let's find the others" He spoke, he wasn't THAT drunk. When we found everyone, we all went home. Bill followed me into my house and laid with me. We were both tired. He hugged onto me and buried his head in my chest, soon I heard quite snoring. I giggled a bit and played with his hair, slowly falling asleep in each other's grip. 

I woke up to Bill walking back into the room from the bathroom. 

"Oh, I'm sorry did I wake you up baby?" He asked me, he was still tired. I shook my head, then stood up, he opened his arms for me to come hug him. and I did. 

"Can we go back to sleep?" I asked as I observed the time, it's only 3:21, we have school today.
-_- He nodded with a smile, and we walked back to bed, this time we switched positions, I'm lying on his chest with our legs intertwined and my face buried in his chest as he plays with my hair. I fell asleep in his arms. 

I woke up to Bill lightly shaking me. 

"Sweetie it's time to get ready for school" He spoke in a tired tone, I groaned and rolled off him. 

"Can't we skip?"

"Baby we've barely been this school year."

"Yeah, but that's because of tour and Evie visiting us."

"Fine we can skip, but only because you're cute" He played with my hair. 

"Thank you, baby," I brought my lips to his for a second. Then lied back on his chest. 

"I have a little Suprise for you I was going to keep till the weekend, but since we aren't going, we should do it today" He spoke with a smile. 

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you, It's a surprise!" I frowned. "We could go do it now if you want" I smiled brightly when he said that. I shot up to get ready to leave, I wonder what it is. He giggled when he saw me do that, he opened his drawer and got clothes, and yes, we both now have our own drawers in each other's dressers, this way we don't have to go to our houses to get clothes when we sleep at the other persons house (every night) Eventually when we were ready to go, we got in his car. We both just talked about random things throughout the entire car ride. We were driving for about two hours before we finally parked. We were at a beach. I smiled brightly when I saw the water, he had brought a bag of stuff in the car without telling me. I took my shoes off when we got to the sand. We put a towel down and sat on the sand and watched the waves crash into the sand, one went up and almost got to us, but we backed away a bit before it did. I reached down and started to draw in the sand. I was just kind of doodling, suddenly a big breeze hit us, and I shivered. Bill must have noticed because he put a hoodie over me. I smiled. 

"Can I lay on your lap?" I asked him, hoping for a yes. He nodded and I did, I was facing the water. We stayed there for hours, though it felt like minutes. I felt his eyes on me. 

"You're so pretty" He spoke in a sweet tone; I looked up at him. 

"So are you" I sat up and kissed him. He smiled brightly. 

"Hey, come here" He spoke and stood up, reaching out for my hand. I took it and he brought me to the water, I rolled up my jeans so they wouldn't touch the water. He stood behind me and held onto me. I smiled and he rested his head on my shoulder. 

"Close your eyes" I did as he said, I felt him move away from me for a second. Then he spoke again. "Now open" I opened my eyes and saw him on one knee in front of me, holding a little box, with a ring in it. It was silver with a little black diamond in it, shaped like a heart. I smiled brightly. 

"Y/N M/N L/N, will you make me the happiest man alive, and be my wife?" Before I could answer a wave crashed into him making him fall over in the water. I giggled. 

"Is that supposed to be a question?" I pulled him up and kissed him. He held onto me tightly. He slid the ring onto my finger as we kissed. Suddenly I heard a camera click. I looked over from where I heard it and saw Both of our Bands all standing there, taking pictures and recording. 

"How long have you guys been there?" I asked him, surprised that they were here. 

"We got here around an hour ago" Tom answered me and I shook my head in a playful way. We all stayed there for a while talking, my head was on Bills shoulder, I stared at the ring with a smile on my face. After a while we all went home. It's already 6, we stopped to get food on the way, we ate and then when we got home, went to Bill's house and went to sleep in his room. I was still staring at the ring with a smile, It's so beautiful. If I could, I would marry him right now. 

A/N: YAYY ALSO HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVEN THOUGH THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE NEW YEARS