4

Genevieve entered the library with Evan at her side. Taylor sat at one of the tables leaning in her chair with her arms crossed. She stared Genevieve down as she entered the room. The Vice Principal Sandra looked at the time on the clock. "Detention has now started. Do something productive. I'll be by to check on you all from time to time." She came around each table with a small basket. "I will be taking your phones. You will get them back at the end of your sentence."

Everyone groaned as they gave up their phones. "Do something productive while you're in here. Make the most out of your time." She said as she left the room. "I'm going to check out some books and see if I can find anything on Hamlet." Genevieve whispered to Evan. "Evan nodded and turned to talk with Amanda and Jaime.

Taylor watched Genevieve disappear off into the maze of bookshelves. "I'll be back I'm going to look for something interesting to read." She excused herself and went off to follow her. She looked around to make sure no one was following and looked to see where Genevieve went.

She turned the corner and saw Genevieve looking through books. Taylor smirked and eyed her in the white top and short black overall dress she had on. Genevieve froze as she felt something press up against her from behind. She quickly turned and hit back against the bookshelf startled. "What do you want." She glared.

Taylor leaned her arm against the bookshelf and smirked. "Want to make out to pass the time?" She asked. Genevieve looked at her shocked. "Me? Make out with you? Hell no."

Taylor gripped Genevieve's waist and pulled her close. "You owe me." She glared. Genevieve stared into Taylor's deep blue eyes and glared, "I don't owe you shit." She replied. As much as Taylor wanted to be angry at her, she couldn't help but get turned on. She would never openly admit it but she liked it when Genevieve was feisty. It only made her more determined to get her.

Taylor crashed her lips onto Genevieve's and pressed her up against the bookshelf. Genevieve was ready to push and smack her away but instead she only pulled her closer. Taylor's hands slipped down and gripped Genevieve's ass, pulling her closer. "I hate you..."Genevieve whispered against Taylor's lips. "Let's go to the back room and you can show me how much you hate me..." Taylor whispered.

Genevieve shoved her off and fixed her outfit. Taylor watched as Genevieve grabbed her books, "Fuck off." Genevieve mumbled and walked off. Taylor glared as she watched her walk away. "Fuck." She mumbled. Genevieve wasn't clueless. She knew how Taylor would stare at her in class. The way she stared, as if she was undressing her with her eyes. But she was never going to give Taylor the satisfaction of actually having her.

As far as Genevieve was concerned, Taylor would only want the satisfaction of saying she slept with her and brag about it to the whole school. Genevieve sat down at her table as if nothing had happened and fixed her hair. "You okay?" Amanda asked. Genevieve softly smiled and nodded. They left her be as she read through her books. She glanced over at Taylor and saw her staring her down. She softly smirked and looked back down at her book.

---

"I'll see you guys Monday!" Genevieve dismissed herself from her friends and made her way to the empty student parking lot. "Grey!" Taylor called out. Genevieve rolled her eyes and put her things in the backseat. "Genevieve." Taylor said as she approached. "What." Genevieve replied annoyed.

Taylor looked around to make sure they were alone and slightly eyed Genevieve. "Why don't we finish what we started? My parents won't be home until later tonight." Taylor gently bit her lip. "No thanks." Genevieve said as she got in her car. Taylor leaned down by her window. "Fine. The back of my car then."

"Read my lips..." Genevieve said, "N-O. No!" She shouted and backed up her car. Taylor glared as she watched her pull off. "Fuck you then!"

Genevieve smirked, "You sure as hell won't get to." She drove off and watched as Taylor frustratingly stormed off to her car from her rear view mirror and laughed.