32

Genevieve was packing her books from her locker. Taylor snuck up and playfully pressed her back against the lockers. "You scared me." Genevieve gasped. "I wasn't trying to." Taylor softly laughed and placed her hands down on Genevieve's waist. "I missed you." Taylor smiled. Genevieve rolled her eyes, "You saw me at our lunch meeting."

"Yeah but I didn't get to kiss you during our lunch meeting." Taylor whispered and leaned closer. "Is that what you missed?" Genevieve smirked. "I always miss your lips." Taylor smiled. Genevieve softly laughed. She looked off and her smile slightly fell. Taylor turned her head and saw Bryan and Amanda walking down the hall.

Amanda scoffed and walked off laughing with Bryan. Genevieve glared as she watched them walk away. Taylor gently turned Genevieve's face to look at her. "Don't worry about those assholes, okay?" Taylor asked. Genevieve sighed and nodded. "Good." Taylor smiled and pecked her lips. "Come on." She wrapped her arm around Genevieve's shoulder and walked off.

--

Taylor parked a distance away from Genevieve's house. "Are you going to do this every time you come over now?" Genevieve asked. "Your mom hates me. If I park a distance away she won't suspect anything and I can sneak out the window when she gets home." Taylor explained. Genevieve sighed. "I wish you didn't have to go so soon." Genevieve frowned.

"I know." Taylor sighed. Genevieve thought for a moment. "Sneak in." She said. Taylor looked at her confused. "Sneak in?" She questioned. "I'll give you the all clear when my parents go to sleep and you can sneak in and spend the night. I'll sneak you out early morning before they notice." Genevieve replied. Taylor thought about it for a moment and nodded. "I'll meet you back here tonight."

Genevieve kissed her lips repeatedly. "I'll be waiting." She smiled and got out of the car. Taylor watched her leave and softly smiled to herself before taking off.

--

Taylor was asleep in her sports bra while Genevieve was soundly sleeping in Taylor's t-shirt. Taylor's arm tiredly draped over Genevieve's waist, her face slightly buried into Genevieve soft hair but not minding it.

"What the hell is going on here?" Genevieve's mother said in a raised voice that startled the two of them awake. Genevieve and Taylor quickly sat up in bed. "What's going on?" Genevieve's father asked before approaching the door and seeing his daughter in bed. "What the hell is she doing in our house?" Genevieve's mother glared.

"I thought I told you no more windows." Genevieve's dad scolded. "Nicholas, you knew about this?" Genevieve's mom glared. "Yes, Catherine." He replied. "You're okay with our daughter seeing this girl? Are you insane?" Catherine glared. "Can we not talk about this in front of them?" Nicholas asked. "Mom-" Genevieve tried to explain. "Enough of out you." Catherine glared. "Don't talk to her like that." Nicholas glared.

"I'll talk to my daughter however I want to!" Catherine argued. "Now she's your daughter?" Nicholas glared. "We're not doing this here." He grabbed Catherine by the arm and pulled her away from the room. Taylor and Genevieve sat in silence. "You should get home." Genevieve quietly spoke. "Are you sure?" Taylor asked. Genevieve nodded. "You shouldn't be here for this."

"Genevieve, if you need me I'm not going." Taylor replied. "Go. Now." Genevieve said avoiding looking into Taylor's eyes. "Genevieve..." Taylor quietly spoke. "Y-you just can't be here right now." Genevieve said. Taylor chose not to fight and silently nodded. She got dressed and gathered her things. "I'll call you later?" Taylor asked. Genevieve nodded.

--

Genevieve sat on the staircase eavesdropping on her parents argument. "How the hell could you be okay with any of this! After what that girl did?" Catherine shouted. "Catherine, we don't even know if the girl did it!" Nicholas argued. "She isn't a bad kid. She really cares about Genevieve."

"It's true." Genevieve said entering the kitchen where her parents were. They turned to look at her. "Why couldn't you just be happy with Bryan? You were good together." Her mother replied. "He's one of the one's responsible for leaking that video mom." Genevieve glared. Catherine shook her head, "I don't believe that."

"It's true mom." Genevieve argued. "Bryan is a good kid he would never." Catherine replied. "And Taylor isn't a good kid?" Genevieve questioned. "She made your life a living hell, Genevieve. I don't think she's a good kid." Catherine argued. "How would you know when you don't even know her! If you just gave her a chance-" Genevieve was cut off.

"I don't need to give her a chance to know she isn't a good person!" Catherine shouted. Genevieve stayed silent. "You know what the problem is?" Catherine said stepping up to Genevieve's face. "If you weren't out being a little whore none of this would've happened." She glared.

"Catherine!" Nicholas shouted. Genevieve stared at her mother as tears slowly emerged from her eyes. "You had a good thing, Genevieve. But you had to go and be a little whore and sleep with that awful girl." Catherine said moving closer. Genevieve stepped back until her back hit the wall. "You let her defile you. You're disgusting."

"Don't fucking talk to her like that!" Nicholas shouted. Tears rolled down Genevieve's cheeks. Nicholas grabbed Catherine and turned her to face him. "How dare you fucking talk to our daughter like that." He glared. Catherine pulled her arm away. "You always defend her when she's wrong, you never want to discipline her. That's why she turned out the way she did."

"A smart talented kid? Wow I didn't realize that was an awful child." Nicholas replied. "What's so wrong to you Catherine? That she didn't like the boy you wanted her to end up with? She hasn't done anything wrong." He argued. "Of course you never think she did anything wrong." Catherine rolled her eyes.

Nicholas shook his head and scoffed in disbelief. "Get out." He glared. "What?" Catherine asked. "Get out. I don't care where the hell you go. I don't want you here." Nicholas glared. "You can't kick me out." Catherine glared. "Do you want me to call the cops?" Nicholas asked. Catherine shook her head in disbelief and bumped into his shoulder as she walked past and left the house.

Nicholas looked over at Genevieve. "Are you okay?" He asked. Genevieve tightly hugged him and sobbed in his arms. "I'm sorry dad." She whispered. "You don't have to apologize for anything. It's okay." He reassuringly whispered and tightly hugged her.