15

Taylor laid on her side silently admiring Genevieve as she read their book for their literature class. Genevieve glanced over at Taylor. "You know you need to read the book too, right? We have essays to write for class and you can't just copy off my paper." Genevieve replied. "But I'm listening to you read. You're more fun to stare at than an old book." Taylor smiled.

Genevieve rolled her eyes and tried to hide her smile as she continued reading. Taylor moved closer and nuzzled her face into Genevieve's neck. "What are you doing." Genevieve softly laughed and tried to focus on her book. "Let me love you." Taylor mumbled and pressed soft kisses to her neck. Genevieve tried to focus as Taylor continued to kiss along her neck.

"Taylor we need to do homework. I can't focus." Genevieve whispered. Taylor pulled away. "Thank you." Genevieve replied and went back to reading. Taylor smirked and moved down between Genevieve's legs. Genevieve lifted her book and looked down at Taylor. "What are you doing?"

Taylor pressed soft kisses to Genevieve's inner thigh. "Taylor..." she muttered. "Keep reading, I'm still listening." Taylor replied. Genevieve took a deep breath and went back to her book. Taylor slipped her hands up Genevieve's skirt and tugged off her undergarments. Genevieve's hands grew shaky as she tried to read. Taylor draped Genevieve's legs around her shoulders and pressed a soft kiss to Genevieve's center.

Genevieve shivered and tried not get distracted. Taylor's tongue lightly teased her slit. Genevieve tightly gripped her book. "Do you know how long I've been waiting to finally get a taste of you?" Taylor softly spoke. Genevieve's nails lightly dug into her book. "You know you won't be able to focus on that anyways." Taylor snatched the book out of her hands and tossed it off in the room. "My book!"Genevieve glared. "Shut up." Taylor said as she slipped back between Genevieve's legs.

Taylor pressed her tongue against Genevieve's center, softly moaning as the taste hit her tongue. Genevieve softly bit her lip and watched. Taylor glanced up and kept her blue eyes locked on Genevieve as she continued. Genevieve gently tangled her hand in Taylor's hair and tossed her head back in pleasure. Taylor softly smirked and continued savoring every inch of her.

Taylor flicked her tongue against her clit causing Genevieve to gasp. "Oh my god." She softly moaned and lightly tugged at Taylor's hair. Taylor pressed her tongue deeper and tightened her grip on Genevieve's thighs. Genevieve desperately grasped at the sheets, growing overwhelmed by the sensation and trying to pull away. "T-Taylor..." she whimpered as Taylor held her down and kept her from moving away.

The sensation was pleasant but so intense that she didn't know what to do with herself. Genevieve tossed her head back,"Fuck." She groaned. Her body shivered and her chest quickly rose and fell as she grew closer to climax. She furrowed her eyes brows, "Oh my god." She whimpered out as she came. Her body felt weak and her mind was frazzled.

Taylor smirked and moved up to her lips. "Spend the night." Taylor whispered. "I can't, my parents." Genevieve replied. "Just tell them you're spending the night at Amanda's and stay here with me." Taylor said pecking her lips. "I can't just lie they already get suspicious enough that I've been off 'studying' so much." Genevieve replied.

"We're studying." Taylor shrugged. Genevieve looked at her unamused, "Oh really?" Genevieve sarcastically asked. "We're studying anatomy." Taylor smirked. Genevieve's cheeks flushed red as she playfully pushed Taylor off of her. "Shut up you don't even have that class." Genevieve sat up and gathered her things.

"Are you really going to leave me so soon?" Taylor frowned. "I have to." Genevieve replied and looked around the room for something she was missing. Taylor lifted Genevieve's lace undergarments up on her fingers, "Looking for this?" She asked. Genevieve blushed and slightly glared, "Give it."

Taylor glanced at the lace panties in her hand and proudly smiled over at Genevieve. "Thought I'd keep it as a trophy." Taylor shrugged. Genevieve crossed her arms unamused. "It's the least you could do after busting the windows out of my car." Taylor said. Genevieve crawled up on the bed and tried to snatch her undergarments back from Taylor.

"Give it!" Genevieve whined. Taylor laughed and held it out of reach. Genevieve climbed onto her and snatched it away. Genevieve stared down at her. "This position is new." Taylor smirked. "That's really all you can think of right now?" Genevieve questioned. "It's not the only thing." Taylor replied. "Then what else?" Genevieve asked.

Taylor stared at her in silence, her smile slightly fading. "Nothing." Taylor faintly smiled. Genevieve rolled her eyes and got off the bed. "I have to go. I'll see you around school." Genevieve said as she left the room. Taylor stared at the door Genevieve had left from, "I love you." She sighed. The words she couldn't muster the courage to ever tell her.

--
Rachel sat in her car parked down the street watching Taylor's house. She saw Genevieve make her way out of the house with her book bag and get into her car. She dialed Taylor's number and pressed the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?" Taylor answered. "What are you up to?" Rachel asked as she watched Genevieve drive off. "Just finished studying. I was just going to shower and get to bed, why?" Taylor asked. Rachel stared off in the direction Genevieve had left, "So you're free now?" Rachel asked. Taylor stayed silent for a moment. "Not tonight I'm tired." She replied. "But what about tomorrow?" She suggested.

"Sure." Rachel replied. "Alright. I'll see you at school then, night." Taylor said and hung up. Rachel dialed Bryan's contact and waited for an answer. "Hello?" Bryan answered. "We need to talk." Rachel replied. "What happened?" He asked. "I'll be at yours soon." Rachel said and hung up the phone. She started up her car and drove off.