16

Taylor was strumming her guitar and writing down lyrics in her journal. There was a tap of something hitting her bedroom window. She didn't think much of it at first and continued to play. There was another tap and her head snapped back to the window. "What the hell?" She muttered and set her guitar down. She approached the window and opened it up. She looked out and saw Genevieve standing outside.

Taylor's eyes lit up with joy, "You're back? I thought you didn't come back until tomorrow?" Taylor called out. "Did you want me to stay or are you happy I'm home?" Genevieve asked. Taylor smiled and quickly rushed off downstairs. She ran out to Genevieve and wrapped her in a tight hug and repeatedly kissed her forehead. "I can't believe you're back already." Taylor said. Genevieve smiled and hugged her.

"I missed you so much." Taylor cupped Genevieve's face in her hands and kissed her lips with desperation. Genevieve smiled against her lips and slightly pulled away. "I don't have to be back home until 11." Genevieve suggestively smirked. A smirk crept onto Taylor's lips. She looked around the empty street and back at Genevieve. "My parents won't be back for another hour. Come on." She said as she led her inside.
--
Genevieve moaned out in ecstasy. Her nails scratched at Taylor's back. She whimpered with every deep stroke Taylor made. Taylor's hands gripped the pillows as she continued thrusting and took pleasure in the moans escaping Genevieve's lips. Genevieve's hand lightly gripped the back of Taylor's neck. Taylor's face hovered inches above Genevieve's. Their breathing grew heavy with each movement. "I missed you so much." Genevieve whispered. Taylor pressed her lips to Genevieve's neck, her hand tightly gripped Genevieve's thigh and continued. Genevieve whimpered and moaned out in pleasure.
--
Taylor lay breathless staring up at the ceiling with Genevieve's head resting on her chest as they caught their breath. Taylor tiredly played with Genevieve's hair. Genevieve's hand gently caressed Taylor's skin still taking in the idea that she was finally back home. She pressed soft kisses to Taylor's chest. Taylor softly smiled. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"I missed you. I had fun in New York but I just couldn't wait to finally come home to you." Genevieve smiled and looked up at her. Taylor softly smiled. "I know things were hard with time zone and scheduling issues, but I'm just happy to be home again." Genevieve said. Taylor gently caressed her hair and lifted her chin to meet her lips for a quick kiss. "Well you're back with me now. That's all that matters." Taylor said. Genevieve smiled and kissed her lips.

--

Genevieve was relaxing at home after a long day on set when she got a call from Victoria. "Do you have something to tell me?" Victoria asked. "What?" Genevieve asked. "Turn your tv to TMZ!" Victoria shouted. "Jeez." Genevieve mumbled and turned her tv on. She flipped through the channels and came across TMZ showing photos and videos of Genevieve and Josiah out at lunch today.

"What the fuck." She mumbled. "Are you two really a thing?" She asked. "No. We're friends we were just having lunch!" Genevieve shouted. "I don't know about you but I don't do any of that to my friends." Victoria replied. "Vicky." Genevieve glared. "So what's the deal with this Jaxon guy?" She asked.

"He's an old friend from my time in New York. We're working on the film together nothing has been going on." Genevieve explained. "You guys look kind of cute together." Victoria softly laughed. Genevieve looked at the tv and stared at the photos of the two of them. "You know maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you guys had something going on." Victoria said.

"What?" Genevieve questioned. "It would be great publicity for you both. Think about it. This movie already has Taylor's name attached to it making it big enough and the most anticipated film of the summer. Add your name and your fans are going crazy to see this film. On top of the international fans Jaxon brings in, this publicity could help you both when it comes to Oscars season." Victoria explained.

"So you want me to fake date my friend?" Genevieve asked. "You aren't new to publicity stunts, Genevieve. At least this time it would be with someone pleasant and not someone annoying. Don't even think of it as a stunt, just look at it as acting with your best friend in real life. Like improv." She said. Genevieve sighed and stared at the tv.

"The reaction from the public over you two being together is very positive. It's starting so many conversations amongst the fans and I think this is a good idea. If you're up for it I'll call his team and arrange a meeting tomorrow morning to talk more about this." Victoria said. "I don't know but this is a couple I'd actually like to see." One of the hosts on the tv said. Genevieve sighed. "Fine. Make the meeting." She replied. "Got it. I'll be by to pick you up 8 a.m. sharp. Love you, bye!" Victoria hung up.