6

Taylor hung around the Auditorium after school, hoping to catch Genevieve after rehearsals. As crazy as it sounded, she missed her. She missed their petty back and forth, their snarky comments to one another, and the taste of Genevieve's obnoxious strawberry lipgloss that always lingered on Taylor's lips after they kissed.

Taylor hid off on the side of the auditorium as the doors opened and the theater students left. She kept an eye out looking for Genevieve in the crowd that left and heard a familiar laughter. Taylor felt her heart slightly race once she recognized it was Genevieve's.

Genevieve walked out with an unfamiliar guy. Taylor stood by and eavesdropped on their conversation. "I'm surprised you actually wanted to join the theatre." Genevieve said. "Well my football schedule finally allowed it and I did need something to add to my extracurriculars for college apps." He replied.

"So this is all to just buff up your college applications?" Genevieve asked. He softly smirked, "Not entirely. Maybe I wanted the director to boss me around a bit." He shrugged. Taylor rolled her eyes and fake gagged at his flirty comment. "Is that so?" Genevieve laughed.

"Bossy women can be pretty hot." He chuckled. It took Taylor everything in her to not want to slam his head or hers into the wall and forget every second of this conversation. "Do you want to hang out sometime? Maybe run through some lines and help me perfect the part?" He asked.

"Couldn't you just do that during rehearsals?" Genevieve asked with a smirk on her lips. He shrugged, "Maybe I just want an excuse to get more time with the director." He replied. "This weekend? Coffee shop?" Genevieve asked. "I'll meet you there." He smiled. Taylor watched them split ways, "Coffee Shop? Don't mind if I do..."

---

Taylor sat in her car watching the Coffee Shop. Genevieve and Bryan were sat at one of the tables looking over the script. They were supposed to be running lines but it seemed like they were more preoccupied flirting with each other to ever actually do what they said they were.

Taylor got out of her car and made her way toward the Coffee shop. She entered and looked around. Genevieve's smile dropped the moment she saw her enter. Taylor walked up to the counter and ordered. Genevieve looked back over at Bryan and continued to talk to him.

Taylor sat across the room sipping her coffee and staring at Genevieve. Genevieve looked over at her. Taylor smirked and winked. "Can you excuse me a minute?" Genevieve asked. "Is something wrong?" Bryan asked. Genevieve shook her head, "No, don't worry. Just keep reading your lines. The more you read the better you remember them." She smiled. He nodded and got lost reading his script.

She walked over to Taylor and glared. "What the hell are you doing here?" Genevieve asked. "Drinking coffee?" Taylor replied, acting clueless to what Genevieve was asking. "You know what I mean." Genevieve glared. Taylor leaned against the table and smirked, "Am I making you all flustered around your little boyfriend?" Taylor asked.

"Flustered by you? In your dreams." Genevieve replied with slight disgust in her tone. Taylor kept her eyes locked on Genevieve's and sipped her coffee. "Then why are you over here?" Taylor asked. "To tell you to stop stalking me and leave." Genevieve glared.

"It's a public space, and I'm a customer. I don't have to go anywhere." Taylor replied. "I will drag you out by your damn hair if I have to." Genevieve said. They stared each other down for a moment. Taylor stood up, ready to leave, and leaned in near Genevieve's ear. "We would have really hot sex if you just finally gave in." She whispered. Genevieve's cheeks flushed red as she glared over at Taylor. Taylor smirked knowing she made Genevieve grow flustered by her comment and left the coffee shop.

---

Taylor was in the back of her car in a heated make out session with Rachel. Rachel was pressed up against the car door and the windows were fogged up. "Taylor...Why don't we go back to my place?...my parents aren't home." Rachel whispered in between kisses.

"Shut up, Genevieve." Taylor mumbled and kissed along Rachel's neck. "What?" Rachel asked as she slightly pushed Taylor off of her. Taylor realized what she let slip and tried to act clueless. "What?" Taylor asked. "What did you just say?" Rachel asked. "Nothing, Rachel. Now can we just go back to what we were doing..."Taylor said trying to go back in for a kiss and was quickly stopped.

"Take me home." Rachel replied. "Are you serious?" Taylor asked. "Yes, I'm serious." Rachel glared and got out of the backseat and and back into the passenger's seat. Taylor groaned and got back into the driver's seat.

She didn't mean to let it slip, but Genevieve was the only thing on her mind. Sometimes thinking of Genevieve made Taylor's late night hook ups with Rachel bearable. She only wanted Genevieve. But Genevieve didn't want her.

--

Taylor drove to Genevieve's house after dropping off Rachel. She was half expecting Genevieve to be awake. That she would run out to Taylor's car and they would kiss and makeup again. That she would miss her just as much as Taylor did.

She pulled up a distance away and saw a car parked out in front of Genevieve's house. She recognized Genevieve and Bryan in the car. Taylor's heart sunk the moment she saw Genevieve lean in to kiss him. She looked away and started up her car. Her eyes grew watery, she quickly wiped her tears away and grabbed her phone and made a call to one of her friends, "Meet me at the school. I need your help with something." She quickly hung up and drove off before Genevieve saw her.