16

Genevieve was catching up on her reading during lunch. She always disappeared off to the theater room, Ms. Clark never minded. Bryan peeked into the door window and entered the class once he saw Genevieve inside. "Hey Bryan, good to see you." Ms. Clark smiled. "Hey Ms. C." He softly smiled and went over to Genevieve. Genevieve looked up and saw him set a paper bag down.

"What is this?" Genevieve asked. "I went off campus today and brought you back a sandwich." He smiled. "Thanks?" Genevieve softly smiled and took out the food. "So any plans today?" He asked. "Just trying to catch up with my reading for my lit class. I have a paper to write on it and I can't fall behind." She replied.

"So can you come to my homecoming game next week?" Bryan asked. "It's next week?" Genevieve asked. "Yeah, it's a big deal and I really want you to be there." Bryan replied. Genevieve thought about it for a moment, "I should be able to." She nodded. Bryan smiled, "Good. I'll leave you to read and I'll see you last period." He said as he made his way out of the room.
--
Bryan stood behind Genevieve with his arms wrapped around her waist as he lightly swayed her back and forth. "So are you guys coming along to the homecoming game?" He asked their friends. "Well doesn't the entire school always show up for the homecoming games?" Evan asked.

"I'd really love for you guys to go. I know you'd probably have something better to do but it's a big deal for me and I want all my favorite people there." Bryan smiled. "Homecoming is so stupid. We always just stand around watching the stupid popular kids parade around and win homecoming. Then the losers just get petty and start talking shit about losing a fake crown all year." Jaime replied.

"Come on you guys have to at least show up for me right?" Bryan asked. "Babe come on." He said encouraging Genevieve to back him up. "I'm going. You guys aren't going to leave us alone out there right?" She asked. They all exchanged glances and sighed. "Okay, but only for you guys." Amanda said giving in. "Great." Bryan smiled and kissed Genevieve's head.

____

Taylor and Rachel were relaxing in Taylor's bed. She straddled Taylor's lap. "So you'll be there for homecoming next week right?" Rachel asked. "I'm in band of course." Taylor replied. "But you wouldn't show up for me even if you weren't?" Rachel frowned. "I would." Taylor replied.

"You promise?" Rachel asked. "I promise." Taylor replied. Rachel smiled and leaned down to kiss Taylor. Taylor wrapped her arms around around Rachel and held her close as they kissed. Rachel slowly pulled away. "If I win Homecoming you know what that means right?" Rachel smirked. "What?" Taylor asked.

Rachel leaned down near Taylor's ear, "You'd officially be sleeping with the school's homecoming queen." She whispered. Taylor smirked, "Is that so?" Rachel smirked and nodded, "But I'm not the only one who wins because I'll have a special surprise for you that night too baby." She replied.

"Can I get a sneak peek?" Taylor smirked. Rachel softly laughed and got up from the bed. "Sorry, I have to get home. I have a test I have to study for finals coming up." Rachel replied and gathered her things. "So you tease me and just leave me like that?" Taylor frowned. "Don't get sad about it." Rachel pouted, "I almost forgot..." she mumbled and looked through her bag.

"What is it?" Taylor asked. Rachel smiled and pulled out a small stuffed animal. "I bought you something just so you don't miss me so much whenever I'm gone." Taylor took the stuffed animal and stared at it for a moment. "A stuffed animal?" She questioned. "Is something wrong?" Rachel asked. "Well I mean...normally people give their partner's a little more intimate mementos but..." Taylor said as she looked around at the stuffed animal. "But this is still great." Taylor softly smiled.

"Don't worry. You'll get your intimate memento soon baby." Rachel smirked and leaned down to kiss Taylor's cheek. "I know the perfect place for this little guy." She said as she took the stuffed animal and set it on Taylor's dresser. "Perfect." Rachel smiled. "It's cute." Taylor replied. "I knew you'd love it." Rachel said as she admired the stuffed animal.

"Are you sure you can't just stay a little longer?" Taylor asked. Rachel playfully rolled her eyes, "I'll have time for you later. I just have homework and other stuff to do. The weeks before break are always hectic, you understand right?" She asked. Taylor faintly smiled and nodded. "I'll see you at school." Rachel smiled and pecked Taylor on the lips before leaving.

Taylor peeked out her window once she heard the front door close and watched Rachel get in her car and leave. She took out her phone and called Genevieve. "Hello?" Genevieve answered. "Are you busy right now or can you sneak off to meet me at mine?" Taylor asked. "Why?" Genevieve asked. Taylor slightly blushed, "Just cause." She shrugged. There was a moment of silence. "I'll be there in a few." Genevieve replied and hung up.

--

"Oh my...g-god..." Genevieve whimpered. Her face was pressed against the mattress while her hands desperately grasped the sheets. Taylor tightly gripped Genevieve's hips and thrusted. "Fuck Taylor..." Genevieve mumbled and furrowed her eyebrows in pleasure. Taylor took deep breaths and continued.

Taylor dug her fingers into Genevieve's hips and thrusted at a quicker pace. Genevieve gasped as Taylor began to hit her pleasure spot. "Oh fuck don't stop." She heavily breathed. Taylor softly smirked and lightly tugged Genevieve's hair as she continued. Genevieve whimpered and took Taylor in with ease. Taylor bit her lip feeling the way Genevieve was tightening around her strap making it hard to thrust. Genevieve's legs began to grow weak and shake. She whimpered and came before collapsing on the bed exhausted. Taylor pulled out and collapsed right next to her.

Taylor tossed her strap off on the floor and tried to catch her breath. "I will never get tired of doing that to you." Taylor smirked. Genevieve looked over at Taylor and rolled her eyes. "I hope you know I'm not always going to do these late night booty calls for you."

Taylor turned to her side and smirked, "Who said I wanted it to just be that?" She asked. "Why else did you call then?" Genevieve asked."Maybe I want you to stay the night." Taylor shrugged. "You know I can't." Genevieve replied. "You already snuck out to come here. Just stay." Taylor pouted. "You really want me to stay don't you?" Genevieve softly laughed.

Taylor nodded and draped her arm over Genevieve, "Please? Even just to cuddle for a little bit?" Taylor whispered and pressed soft kisses to Genevieve's shoulder. Genevieve shut her eyes and savored the soft feel of Taylor's lips on her skin. She just wanted to melt whenever she did something like this.

"Please?" Taylor asked. Genevieve turned to look at Taylor. She had a soft and innocent look in her eyes Genevieve had never seen before. Genevieve drew her in and softly kissed her. Taylor smiled against Genevieve's lips and returned the affection. Genevieve slightly pulled away, "Only for an hour." She whispered. "I'll take it." Taylor softly smiled and pressed her lips back onto Genevieve's.