Chapter Seven: Back To Work

A/N: This chapter is much shorter than previous chapters I've made. The reason is due to adjustments being made to my schedule and experiencing writer's block from physical fatigue. But I worked as fast and as hard as I could to write something out for Chapter Seven, so here it is.

—--------------------

  Piip, Piip, FWEEEET!!!! Everyone stared at the field, players worn out. "Finally, it's over..." Hotaro was on the ground, exhausted from the final run of going down the field. "Ahh..." Kanae was panting, everything was over, they could go home now. "Heh... that was one hell of a goal." Ritsu smiled, even after a loss, even after getting the ball past him. He still had sportsmanship, he lent his hand out to Ryo who was sitting on the ground, catching his breath. "Yeah... thanks.." Ryo responded, taking Ritsu's hand as Ryo's face returned to his usual expressionless face.

—--------------------

  "Ahhh, that was too close!" Nelivia exclaimed, she sighed in relief from how close the game was ending. Kokori had some sort of smile on her face, it was slightly unsettling to Rośe as it was pretty weird seeing Kokori smiling, "Ah, Kokori, the thing Ryo did. Have you seen it before?" Eliward asked, looking over to the white haired girl. It was certainly a dumb question to her, "Yeah, of course I have. It's just been a while since I've seen it" Kokori responded blankly, looking out as the teams headed back into their respective locker rooms. "When was the last time Ryo ever did that?" Rośe asked, curious as to why Ryo has never done it before. "Years, years ago." Kokori responded, it wasn't much of a response, but it was something to Rośe.

—--------------------

  "What do you think, Nino?" Ichika asked, wondering what Nino's response would be at the end of the game. "He's fine I guess. If Miku does go after him, I'll make sure he doesn't do anything." Nino responded, crossing her arms when she spoke. "I'm not... I swear..." Miku responded, not wanting the misunderstanding to continue on. "Okay, if that's your answer, then I won't argue." Ichika responded, understanding Miku's answer. The group talked to each other for a while as they left, leaving the stands.

—--------------------

  "Woo, that was one hell of a play." Hakuto was impressed when the game ended. "Yeah, it was. It was pretty unexpected." Jay responded, "Well, you'd probably wanna get home now." Hakuto said, looking over to Jay and Sia. "Yeah, you're right." Jay responded, holding onto Sia's hand. "I wanna go see my big bros friends!" Sia spoke out, looking up at Jay, "Alright, you'll be able to see them tomorrow. You have to go home and rest first." Jay responded, taking Sia out of the stands. "Okay..." Sia responded, walking with Jay back to their home

—--------------------—--------------------—-----------------

                                                                                                         Score

                                                                  Asahiyama                             Tempo

                                                                                                           3 - 4

19' Hoshino Isamu

                                                                                                                     25' Kizaki Renji
34' Hoshino Isamu

42' Hinomori Aoi

                                                                                                                       56' Azuma Ren