Chapter Thirty Nine: Pace

The group of Nelivia Pweefield Bethwell, Rośe Zhan Peiot, and Jay U-Yung were tasked with searching for the missing assassin Kokori, alias; White Vampire, and to be on look out for the missing Sia U-Yung, Jay U-Yung's younger sister. Within the next weeks, they, and other detectives assigned with assisting their group found leads to both subjects. As of current time, Gale Detective Agency are currently scouring a U-Yung Company building thought to be holding Sia U-Yung.

-

-

-

---------------------

Two Weeks Before The Search

  Nelivia recently arrived at Gale Detective Agency, while she worked on finding Kokori and Sia, she requested for another group of detectives to look into her wife's activities and see if she had any relativity to recent activities. "So you believe your father kidnapped Sia?" Rośe questioned Jay's logic, after all his father was after him, so taking Sia seemed like a hassle. Jay held a sheet of printed paper out that was written by his father acknowledging that he knew about Jay's job in Gale. "It seems more like he's taking Sia as leverage to get to me." He explained to Rośe, a more probable case as to why the man took his daughter forcefully.

  "That is one messed up family... first you kill your wife in front of your children, and later on you kidnap your own daughter..." Nelivia made a comment on the U-Yung family, she knew about the murder of Ji-Won's wife because she was the one who worked on and organized the case. >It really is...< Jay thought so too, had his father been normal and not as manipulative as he is now, perhaps there would have been a chance where his mother lived and he didn't have to take on this job.

  "Let's keep working on both cases, we can't waste any more time than we already have." Nelivia got the small group back on track, they had to find both Kokori and Sia as soon as possible before anything horrendous happened to the both of them. >Sigh... His family... my family... Rośe's family... gosh we're all messed up.< The older detective rubbed her temple as she took a set of pictures of Sia's room after she was forcefully taken. It didn't help that there were very little signs of struggle since that was the one thing she was counting on.

---------------------

Paradox Hideout, Ren's Room

  In what he thought was the short time he spent in this crusty cell, he managed to make an escapeway out that led to a small arsenal. His pupils darted to each obstacle in his way, the one-way glass that he could tell was only used for interrogation purposes, the assassins that stood in front of his cell, and the hole he made to the arsenal room. He was counting on those factors, for no one to be present behind the glass, the assassin to not pay attention to him, which rarely occurred, and for not one single person in this building to not find the hole.

---------------------

Paradox Hideout, Kokori's Room

  After some long engagements and conversation, Kokori is now free of her bindings, no longer is she held down by limited mobility. All that was left was to find something or some opening that could get her out of here. Thinking back and now, she wished she had Ren's cell instead due to the mattress-like material her cell was made of. >This is useless...< Kokori now could only think of one thing that could get out, and that was a distraction of some sort. Anything, anyone, anywhere, just something to be a distraction for her to get out. Her body slumped onto the white fluff, thinking ahead of time, further in time was too much for her to think about. >Just one distraction...< So far, all she could of was getting a distraction and finding a path out of this building. No matter the size of this building she will find her way out of here.