𝕮⃟Hapter 1

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

The subway sped out of the dark tunnel and a gust of wind hit him, blowing Nan HuaiLin’s hair out of his face. He stood quietly, like a statue, while waiting for the doors to open. He walked in expressionlessly, saw an empty seat, and walked over to it, but he was preempted by someone. So, he had to grab the handrail instead and stand to the side.

Lowering his head and dropping his eyes, he saw a pair of AJ limited edition sneakers.

Half a month ago, he bought a pair of identical sneakers to give ShiYan as a birthday present.

And half an hour ago, five minutes into the film banquet, he was dumped.

From high school to now, seven years of love, gone in a split second. It was really that fucking easy.

Nan HuaiLin did not want to cry, but the tears still indisputably gushed out. He wiped a handful of tears, but the more he wiped, the more tears there were and the more they fell.

Fei Cheng’s face was covered with an anti-smog mask and a pair of sunglasses on the bridge of his nose. His eyes were closed, dozing, when suddenly some cold liquid dripped onto the back of his hand, so he jerked awake.

Pulling the sunglasses down a bit, a pair of nice peach blossom eyes traced upward to see a wet face. Fei Cheng pushed his sunglasses up and reached into his pocket to pull out a pack of tissues, handing them over in silence.

Nan HuaiLin froze, reached out and took it, pulled out a tissue, returned the rest, and whispered “thank you” in a hoarse sobbing voice.

Fei Cheng didn’t take it, “You can keep it.”

Nan HuaiLin said “thank you” again and put the tissues into his pocket.

When they arrived at Xidan station, the subway stopped.

Nan HuaiLin let go of the handrail and unfolded the tissue to wipe his tears. When the doors were about to close, a girl stormed in and slammed into Nan HuaiLin.

Nan HuaiLin was knocked and spun halfway around. He stumbled on his feet, lost his balance, and accidentally sat on Fei Cheng’s lap.

Nan HuaiLin, “!!!”

Fei Cheng, “???”

Nan HuaiLin hurriedly stood up, bowed and uttered a “sorry”, while the girl who hit him kept apologizing to him.

The scene was very awkward and comical for a while.

Fei Cheng waved his hand expressionlessly.

But in fact, he was now gnashing his teeth.

He had just been hit hard in the crotch, and the pain was so severe that his scalp became numb and he wanted to burst into tears.

Shit! Who else would know the sadness of having a big cock? It was too fucking vulnerable.

After this upsetting episode, Nan HuaiLin forgot to be sad, and his tears stopped falling, but he was still a bit disoriented.