𝕮⃟Hapter 38

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 38

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

Nan HuaiLin was confused, “You… What did you say?”

Fei Cheng laughed and said, “One night when I was drunk, Shen Chong sent me to my brother’s place. Did you take off my pants that day?”

Nan HuaiLin was still lost in the shock of “I slept with Fei Cheng?” Fei Cheng shook him by the shoulder, “Come on, did you take off my pants that day?”

Nan HuaiLin recalled and nervously replied, “No, I just wanted to take the belt off, worrying that your brother would get hurt by it while sleeping.”

“It wasn’t my brother, it was me! Me!” Fei Cheng shouted, “I thought I had a vague feeling that I’ve met you before, and I thought I was having a dream again, but it was the real thing hahaha! I was wondering how this dream was so real, and I’m still curious about many of the details.”

Nan HuaiLin suddenly remembered that after it was over, the person on top of him asked, “Come back to my dream tomorrow night too, okay?”

So, the person that night… 3weWas it really Fei Cheng?

Nan HuaiLin looked at the person on top of him in a daze, and suddenly became happy.

One of the things he regretted most in his life was that he had slept with Fei Zheng that night, and he was even more regretful after he had an affair with Fei Cheng, but now he was so happy to know that the person he had sex with wasn’t Fei Zheng, but actually Fei Cheng, whom he wanted to like but didn’t dare to like until now!

Fei Cheng suddenly cupped his face and asked with a solemn expression, “Do you like my brother?”

Nan HuaiLin said, “I don’t even know what he looks like, how can I possibly like him?”

Fei Cheng laughed, “Then do you like me?”

Nan HuaiLin looked down at his chest, “…Yes.”

Fei Cheng lowered his head and kissed him, and asked, “Do you love me?”

Nan HuaiLin muttered, “I think… Not to the extent of love… I guess?”

“I love you,” Fei Cheng kissed him again, “I love you so much.”

Ba-thump, ba-thump, ba-thump, ba-thump, ba-thump!

His heart was beating so fast that Nan HuaiLin felt like he was going to suddenly die.

“Don’t press on me,” he pushed Fei Cheng, “I can hardly breathe.”

Fei Cheng got off him, picked him up and put him on his lap, smiled and said, “So from now on, you’re my wife? The eggs are all laid in the nest.”

Hearing him mention the eggs, Nan HuaiLin just realized that now was not the time to talk about love, the most critical thing has not been clarified yet.

He looked into Fei Cheng’s eyes and said, “But I don’t know what species you are yet?”

Fei Cheng teased him, “Guess.”

Nan HuaiLin took a look at the eggs in the bowl and said his first guess, “Snake spirit?”

At the same time, he prayed in his heart: Don’t be a snake, please, I’m most afraid of snakes.

Fei Cheng burst out laughing and shook his head, “No, guess again.”

Nan HuaiLin breathed a sigh of relief, thought about it, and guessed again, “Bird?”