𝗘xtra 1

»𝐶⃪78«
Extra ① : UNDERSEA CITY┃IT IS THE LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!

• • •
“Dad, Dad, hug, hug.” Dragon Four clung to Nan HuaiLin’s leg with both arms, looking up at him with his little face and begging in a milky voice.

Dragon Three and Dragon Four, who were also trouble makers, developed a revolutionary friendship and split into a small group among the four brothers, Dragon Three also ran over to hug his other leg and begged for a hug.

Nan HuaiLin squatted down and hugged one with one hand.

When he was breastfeeding, he went from Dragon One to Dragon Four, his arms had been practiced, and it was easy to hug both of them at the same time.

Nan HuaiLin kissed the left one then kissed the right one, smiling, “Look over, let’s go home.”

Dragon One and Dragon Two were playing with their new shark friends not far away when Nan HuaiLin called out, “Dragon One, grab your brother! We’re going home.”

Dragon One obediently took Dragon Two’s chubby hand, waved politely at his little friend, and then ran up to catch up with Nan HuaiLin and grabbed his pants with his hand.

Dragon One and Dragon Two could now run, though they often fell, and Dragon Three and Dragon Four couldn’t walk very well, but they were already learning to speak.

“Shark!” Dragon Two pointed to the sea just a wall away and blurted out the new vocabulary he had just learned from his father.

Nan HuaiLin turned her head and saw a huge shark wandering outside the “wall”.

After the birth of their second brood, Nan HuaiLin and Fei Cheng took their four dragon cubs and three dragon eggs – the newly born Dragon 6, Dragon 7, and Dragon 5, who had refused to break their shells – to the long-awaited Undersea City, where they had been living for more than a month.

Nan HuaiLin didn’t have any discomfort as Fei Zheng had expected before, on the contrary, he really liked this calm and quiet life, a bit of the ancient meaning of living in the mountains.

The underwater city wasn’t very large, about the same size as the Forbidden City in Beijing, or slightly larger, because it was built hundreds of years ago, so the architecture here was quite old-style – and it was still a mix and match style, with both Eastern and Western characteristics. There were even two buildings that looked like pyramids, which Fei Cheng said was the “Dragon Market”, the tomb of the dragon race, where his parents also rested – when he first arrived here, Nan HuaiLin often had the illusion that he had traveled in time.

At this moment, Nan HuaiLin, holding Dragon Three and Dragon Four, followed by the dawdling Dragon One and Dragon Two, was walking along the avenue by the “city wall”.

The “city wall” was transparent, the two sides of the wall were two completely different worlds, inside the wall was the silent and desolate underwater city, outside the wall was the mysterious and unpredictable Atlantic Ocean.

Colorful schools of fish were swimming around freely, a large fish suddenly rushed over, scattering the school of fish, and the small fish scattered. The giant jellyfish shone with a glowing light in the dark water, and its long, ribbon-like tentacles fluttered freely, which Fei Cheng said was its murder weapon and its “stomach”.

The shark Dragon Two had just seen trailing them, suddenly bared its fangs and hit the “wall” with a muffled sound, startling Nan HuaiLin, but the babies were amused and giggled.

This shark must be new, Nan HuaiLin thought to himself, otherwise it wouldn’t have been stupid enough to hit the wall.

“Wife!” Nan HuaiLin looked over and saw Fei Cheng walking quickly toward him.