𝕮⃟Hapter 35

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 35

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

After breakfast, Fei Cheng went to work.

Nan HuaiLin watched the swimming video at home all morning, took a nap after lunch, and left at two o’clock to go to the Beijing Gymnasium for swimming practice, a trip that took half an hour by bus.

He DuanYang was surprised to see him. Nan HuaiLin was already used to it, and after a brief chat, the training started.

There were twelve participants in the training. Six men and six women, all contracted by Ming Xi Media, and all the main actors of the web series, Swimming Beyond My Life. Because of the swimming theme, nudity was essential. How they looked was secondary, here their bodies had to be attractivegood. Nan HuaiLin was the most outstanding among the twelve people. No matter the body or the looks, he was like a luminous light that attracted everyone’s attention.

Since he was absent from the previous training, the coach asked Nan HuaiLin to swim a lap to see how he did.

When Nan HuaiLin came to the edge of the pool after the swim, the coach asked, “You’ve been practicing, right?”

Nan HuaiLin said, “I was on the school swim team in high school.”

The coach nodded. “No wonder you have such a solid foundation. I don’t think you even need to train.”

Of course, Nan HuaiLin still practiced.

Although it was just filming, he must strive to do his best.

When the training ended at five, He DuanYang asked him to go to dinner with him, but Nan HuaiLin declined on the grounds that he had a date.

Before he moved out, he wanted to cook for Fei Cheng every day. There was still a lot of food left from yesterday’s shopping, so Nan HuaiLin went straight home. When he arrived home, he took a shower, changed clothes and started cooking.

When Fei Cheng came home from work, the hot food and hot rice were already on the table. Nan HuaiLin told him to wash his hands and eat. Fei Cheng smiled and answered. He thought that this was the real life of a human being. His first two hundred years had been in vain.

The next few days were like this, busy and peaceful.

Nan HuaiLin read the script at home in the morning, went to the gym for swim training in the afternoon, then to the supermarket to buy groceries afterwards. He went home to cook, took the dog for a walk with Fei Cheng after the meal. When they came back from the dog walk, they watched a film together, or did their own things and finally went to bed.

During this time, Nan HuaiLin never mentioned that he was moving out.

On Thursday morning, Nan HuaiLin received a phone call from Man Tianzhu. She said that she had found a suitable apartment, and asked him to take a look at it before he decided whether to rent it.

Nan HuaiLin went to see the house. It was in a neighborhood in Baiziwan, not far from Dongdan. It was a one-bedroom apartment of about 5 square meters, completely furnished and very clean, for a monthly rent of 5,800, with a deposit of 3,000.

Nan HuaiLin was very satisfied. He signed the contract, paid the money directly, and received the key.

At noon, Nan HuaiLin invited Man Tianzhu to dinner.

Man Tianzhu asked, “We have two days before the shooting. How is the preparation going?”

Nan HuaiLin said, “It’s fine.”