𝕮⃟Hapter 21

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 21

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

After finishing the Star Country novel, Nan HuaiLin immediately started to study the script. Since the screenwriter was also the original author of the novel, the script was close to the original. The plot was basically unchanged, which is the most delightful thing for fans of the original.

Nan HuaiLin was completely immersed in it. Lu JinQin came to life from the words, living in his mind. It was almost as if he could hear Lu JinQin speak, see his expressions, his eyes, his movements, and to feel his love and hate. They seemed to become one.

At the same time, Nan HuaiLin was also preparing for the audition for Chasing New Dreams.

Although he was no longer under the threat of elimination from Ming Xi, he still had to try to grab any opportunity. He was not eligible for casting yet, and he was thanking God that he had a role to act.

Friday morning at 10:00 a.m, Nan HuaiLin arrived at the office on time.

Shan Mingen had called him yesterday and asked him to come to the audition for Chasing New Dreams today. Nan HuaiLin was thankful that the audition was scheduled before the filming of Star Country started next week, otherwise he might not have been able to attend.

On the elevator ride upstairs, he met Fei Cheng.

Although they had been living under the same roof for a while, it was still a little awkward to run into each other at the office.

“Here for the audition?” Fei Cheng asked.

“Yes.” Nan HuaiLin nodded.

“I’m one of the examiners,” Fei Cheng said with a smile. “Won’t you consider bribing me?”

Nan HuaiLin sternly refused. “No.”

Fei Cheng smiled and stroked his head. “Go for it.”

The audition took place in Ming Xi Media’s large conference room.

The conference hall, which was mainly used for regular company meetings, was a theater style hall with a podium and a dozen rows of audience seating.

Nan HuaiLin looked around the room and saw several familiar faces, but he could only remember the names of two or three of them.

Although they were all colleagues, right now they were competitors, so basically no one talked to each other. The large conference room was filled with an eerie silence, making people very nervous.

“Hi,” a boy sitting behind Nan HuaiLin suddenly leaned over the back of his chair, and greeted him in a whisper, “I’m He DuanYang.”

Nan HuaiLin turned back sideways and gave a polite smile, “I’m Nan HuaiLin.”

He DuanYang said, “I know you.”

“Huh?” Nan HuaiLin thought, Is it because of the Gao Tan incident again?

“We both acted in the same movie,” He DuanYang said in a low voice. “In The Poisoned Concubine, you played the imperial guard and I played the eunuch, remember?”

Nan HuaiLin remembered The Poisoned Concubine, but he had no memory of the boy in front of him, who was as ordinary as he was.

He DuanYang looked at his expression and knew that he didn’t remember him at all. But he wasn’t disappointed and said with a smile, “It’s okay if you don’t remember. Let’s consider this as the first day we met.”