𝕮⃟Hapter 47

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 47

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

“Yes, yes, yes!” Fei Cheng was so excited that tears were flowing down his face. He didn’t wait for Nan HuaiLin to put the ring on him, he took it himself, and put it on his left ring finger.

“It’s just the right size.” Fei Cheng was surprised. He held Nan HuaiLin’s face and kissed it. “Wife, you’re so lovable. I love you so much.”

“Hey, where’s my phone?” Fei Cheng lifted the quilt and picked up the pillow to find the phone. “Wife, have you seen my phone?”

“No.” Nan HuaiLin was amused by his fidgety appearance, and asked with a smile, “Why are you suddenly looking for your phone?”

“I’m going to Suzhou to meet my parents-in-law.” Fei Cheng bent down and grabbed his pants from the floor. “I have to book the flight quickly. Hey, what do you think is a good gift for my first meeting? How about a villa?”

“I said I would buy them a new house, but my parents don’t want to move. They have lived in their old house for half of their lives. The neighbors have feelings for them, and they will be uncomfortable when they move.” Nan HuaiLin reached out, and dragged him over. “Don’t be too excited, listen to what I have to tell you first.”

Fei Cheng looked at him with bright eyes. “You tell me. I’m listening.”

Nan HuaiLin said, “Initially, because of my first love, my parents and I had a very difficult time. They’ve never fully accepted the fact that I like men, not to mention marrying a man. They may…You have to be prepared for this.”

Fei Cheng nodded. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure they like me.”

Nan HuaiLin smiled. “You look very confident.”

Fei Cheng hugged him. “As long as you love me, I’m not afraid of anything.”

Nan HuaiLin leaned on his shoulder, and after a moment of silence, he whispered, “I love you.”

This was the first time he said that to Fei Cheng.

He had never been one to say that easily. But Fei Cheng’s love was so passionate, that he couldn’t help but want to give an equally passionate response.

“Say it again.” Fei Cheng’s voice was abruptly muffled.

“I love you,” Nan HuaiLin whispered in his ear.

Fei Cheng pinned him to the bed, and looked tenderly into his eyes. “Say it again.”

Nan HuaiLin also looked at him, raised his hand and put it around his neck, as he said repeatedly, “I love you. I love you. I love you…”

Fei Cheng lowered his head and kissed him. “Let’s continue, okay?”

Nan HuaiLin lifted his leg and wrapped it around his waist, as he gave him a silent invitation.

They went from early morning to dusk, and from dusk to early morning. It was giving and taking and not getting enough.

After he passed out, Nan HuaiLin had a dream.

He dreamed that he laid eggs one after another, and hatched a large group of baby dragons. They followed him wherever he went, just like chicks would follow a hen.

He giggled with joy in the dream, but when he woke up, he suddenly felt a little lost, and thought it would be good to have more nests. It wasn’t like he couldn’t afford to raise them.