𝕮⃟Hapter 7

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

When Nan HuaiLin woke up, he found himself lying in the hospital with a needle in the back of his hand, infusing him with fluids. He sat up and reached for his cell phone, but after searching through several pockets, there was nothing.

At that moment, Fei Cheng walked in. “You’re awake?” He handed over the phone in his hand. “I just got a call for you.”

Nan HuaiLin took the phone, looked at him quickly, then looked down at the phone and said in a hoarse voice, “Thank you for bringing me to the hospital. You can go now.”

Fei Cheng, however, sat down. “I have nothing to do, so I’ll stay with you for a while.”

Nan HuaiLin refused. “No, you can go.”

Fei Cheng looked at him. “Why do I feel like you don’t like me?”

Nan HuaiLin denied. “You are thinking too much, I don’t know you at all, how can I dislike you? I just don’t want to bother you.”

Fei Cheng hooked the corner of his mouth. “My name is Fei Cheng, the word for city. If you know my name, then we know each other.”

So Fei Zheng’s brother was called Fei Cheng.

Nan HuaiLin looked at him again.

That day he was always behind those sunglasses, covering half of his face. Nan HuaiLin simply did not know what he looked like, so today was the first day he could see his face.

One word, handsome.

Two words, very handsome.

Three words, explosively, dangerously handsome.

Compared with Fei Cheng, Nan HuaiLin felt that he was as ugly as mud.

“I’ll make a phone call.” Nan HuaiLin said.

“You’re calling He Dinghong?” Fei Cheng asked.

“Yes.” Nan HuaiLin nodded his head.

“No need to call,” Fei Cheng said. “I’ve already cleared it with him.”

Nan HuaiLin hung up the phone he had just dialed and looked up at Fei Cheng. “What did you say to him?”

When he looked at him like that, Fei Cheng’s heartbeat suddenly became a bit disturbed.

Although they had only met once, he had already slept with Nan HuaiLin twice in his dreams. Last night’s dream in particular was as realistic, as if it had actually happened, and the slightest recollection of it made him hot and hard.

Nan HuaiLin waited for a while without an answer and asked curiously, “Why don’t you say anything?”

Fei Cheng looked back, coughed awkwardly, and said, “I told him you were sick in the hospital and couldn’t go see him.”

Nan HuaiLin asked, “Then what did he say?”

Fei Cheng replied, “He said he would call you tomorrow.”

Nan HuaiLin said, “Oh.” He stopped talking.

The air suddenly fell silent.

Nan HuaiLin looked down at his phone.

Fei Cheng was looking at Nan HuaiLin quietly.

Fei Cheng felt strange, this face was obviously plain, so how come it looked so pleasant to him? It looked much more pleasant than those handsome men and women in the entertainment industry. Could it be that he had an aesthetic problem?