𝕮⃟Hapter 69

»𝐶⃪69«
: MY DRAGON

• • •
Fei Cheng leaned over and turned on the bedside lamp, then turned his ear to listen.

“I hear it!” He immediately rolled out of bed. “You stay here, I’ll go check.”

Nan HuaiLin’s eyesight hadn’t yet returned, so he sat on the bed. He heard the baby’s cries more and more clearly, and his heart beat faster and faster.

When his eyes blurred and he could see, he fumbled to find clothes and put them on. Then he heard Fei Cheng’s shout from afar, “Wife! He’s turning into a human!”

Nan HuaiLin didn’t know what he was nervous about. It felt like his heart was about to jump out of his mouth. He wanted to rush over, but his body felt like it was frozen. He sat on the edge of the bed and couldn’t move, he couldn’t even make a sound.

Soon, Fei Cheng carried Dragon Two into the bedroom. He sat next to Nan HuaiLin, and said excitedly, “Look, our son. Doesn’t he look like you?”

Nan HuaiLin looked at the baby in Fei Cheng’s arms with disbelief. Only after a while did he reach out his hand, which was trembling slightly, and take the baby from Fei Cheng’s hands.

The little baby looked about a year old. He had small arms and legs, white and tender, really pink. His little face was exquisite, more beautiful than he just dreamed of. His small mouth was pink, and his small nose round and delicate. Especially the pair of big eyes with tears, just one look and the heart would melt.

Tears somehow fell down, and dropped on the little baby’s face.

Nan HuaiLin said with a smile, “What’s wrong? Why am I crying?”

Fei Cheng put his arm around him. He gave him tears with one hand, and said with a smile, “You are crying from joy.”

The baby was giggling in his arms, very happy. Nan HuaiLin kissed his forehead, and said with a smile, “I feel like I just had a C-section in the hospital, and my husband brought the newborn to me. Nervous, throbbing, happy, overwhelmed…It’s too complicated to explain.”

“I understand.” Fei Cheng kissed him. “Before he was a little dragon cub, although it is said to be raising a son, but in fact, it feels similar to raising a pet. Now that he has become a human, the feeling is naturally different. From now on, we are truly upgraded to be fathers.”

Nan HuaiLin nodded, “That’s right, I…”

He stopped abruptly as the baby in his arms turned back into a dragon cub in the blink of an eye, and fell into his lap with a snap.

Nan HuaiLin, “…”

Fei Cheng, “…”

Dragon Two steadied itself before he rolled to the ground. His little head fluttered, as he looked confusedly at Nan HuaiLin, then at Fei Cheng, and blinked out two teardrops.

Nan HuaiLin, “…”

Fei Cheng, “…”

Dragon Two waved his wings and flew up. He landed on Nan HuaiLin’s still open arm, stretched his head and took his little red nipple through his clothes.

“Hahahaha!” Fei Cheng suddenly burst out laughing.

Nan HuaiLin sighed, lifted up his shirt to feed Dragon Two, and turned his head to look at Fei Cheng. “Dad, explain. What is this all about?”

“Wait,” Fei Cheng couldn’t stop laughing. “Let me laugh for a while, that image just now is really too funny. Hahaha!”

Nan HuaiLin, “…”