𝕮⃟Hapter 48

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 48

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

Bao GuiChen was only one year older than Nan HuaiLin. Both of them were only children and they grew up together, so their relationship was better than that of biological brothers.

When Nan HuaiLin wanted to follow Shi Yan to Beijing, his father refused to agree and locked him in the house for a week. Finally, Bao GuiChen stole the key and let him go.

If it wasn’t for Bao GuiChen, he would have missed the freshman orientation at Beijing Film Academy, and taken a very different path in life, so he was very grateful for Bao GuiChen.

When he heard Nan HuaiLin’s shout, Bao GuiChen turned his head to look over and waved his hand with a smile. He bent down to put out his cigarette, and threw the cigarette butt into the trash can next to him.

Nan HuaiLin held Fei Cheng’s hand,as walked over quickly and gave Bao GuiChen a big hug. He said with a smile, “Brother, it’s been a long time.”

“It’s been quite a long time. More than a year, right?” Bao GuiChen swept a glance at Fei Cheng next to him, and said with a smile, “Hurry up and introduce yourself.”

Fei Cheng didn’t wait for Nan HuaiLin to speak. He extended his hand and called out ‘brother’ before he smiled and said, “My name is Fei Cheng. I’m Nan HuaiLin’s boyfriend.”

Bao GuiChen shook hands with him. “Let’s get in the car first.”

Fei Cheng put the suitcase in the trunk, then Nan HuaiLin pushed him into the back seat, sat himself in the passenger seat and took off the sunglasses and mask.

“Watching TV and seeing real people are really different,” Bao Guichen said, as he stared at Nan HuaiLin from behind the steering wheel. “Are you really my brother?”

Nan HuaiLin said, “When you were in fifth grade, you were blowing shit up in front of the house. You threw the cannon up there, just as my aunt’s husband came out from inside, and the shit smeared on his face. He chased you and hit you. Then you jumped into the river in a hurry, and almost drowned.”

Fei Cheng didn’t hold back and burst out laughing.

Nan HuaiLin and Bao GuiChen turned their heads to look at him at the same time, “…”

Fei Cheng hurriedly choked back his laughter. “No, sorry.”

Bao GuiChen reached out, and pushed Nan HuaiLin’s head. “Can’t you remember me a little better? Little wolf with white eyes.”

Nan HuaiLin smiled and said, “I’m just trying to prove myself.”

Bao GuiChen drove up the road and said, “Your house is probably occupied by all the neighbors who have heard about it, so be prepared to be surrounded.”

Nan HuaiLin said, “I’m used to being mobbed everywhere I go now.”

Bao GuiChen glanced at Fei Cheng in the rearview mirror, hesitated for a moment, and said, “How about…You take your boyfriend to the hotel first? There are so many people around, and I’m worried about your parents if you take your boyfriend home–“

“Brother,” Nan HuaiLin interrupted him, and said bluntly. “I came back this time just to get my account book and get married.”

Bao GuiChen looked at him in surprise. “How old are you to get married? Besides, in the entertainment industry, you have to hide your love for fear of losing fans. How come you are going to get married?”