𝕮⃟Hapter 76

»𝐶⃪76«
: MY DRAGON

• • •
Although he had guessed that there would be many people, he hadn’t expected quite so many. Tiananmen Square looked like a huge concert. As far as the eye could see, it was full of people.

Though Nan HuaiLin was fully armed, still from time to time, he was recognized by the sharp-eyed fans. If a fan screamed, it immediately caused other fans to run over. After a few times, Fei Cheng finally couldn’t stand it. “Baby, you better go back to the car and wait. I’ll accompany your parents. With you here, we’re afraid that we won’t have walked to the city gate even by noon.”

Nan HuaiLin had to go back and stay in the car. Bored, he opened Weibo.

He found an entertainment news page. For Director Luo Ke’s new spy drama Red Night, they officially announced the main cast, and He DuanYang’s name was among them.

He hadn’t seen He DuanYang for a long time, since the last reception. Now that he suddenly saw his name, Nan HuaiLin thought of calling his friend to say hello.

When he called, the call was answered in a short time.

“What’s up, Old He?” Nan HuaiLin asked with a smile.

“I’m watching a drama at home,” He DuanYang said. “What are you doing in Tiananmen Square?”

Nan HuaiLin was shocked. “How do you know?”

“I just saw it on the hot search,” He DuanYang said. “’A chance encounter with Nan HuaiLin in Tiananmen Square.’”

How can everything be on the hot search…

Nan HuaiLin was speechless for a moment, then answered He DuanYang’s question. “My parents came to Beijing for a visit, and I brought them to Tiananmen Square.”

“Have you made up with your parents for good?” He DuanYang asked.

“Mn,” Nan HuaiLin smiled. “I went home last month, and talked it all out. By the way,” Nan HuaiLin added. “I saw the news that you’re playing the male character in Red Night?”

“The second male,” He DuanYang said with a smile. “And the role is quite heavy, almost on par with the first male.”

“Director Luo is very powerful. He will be a big hit no matter what subject he shoots,” Nan HuaiLin said. “DuanYang, you will definitely be popular this time.”

“I don’t dare to think about it. I can only do my best,” He DuanYang said. “Thank you for recommending me to Luo at the reception, otherwise I wouldn’t have gotten such a good role.”

Nan HuaiLin smiled and said, “If you can’t do it, it’s useless for me to recommend you. You still have real talent.”

He suddenly remembered something, and changed his mind. “DuanYang, why don’t you come to my studio?”

He DuanYang froze. “Huh?”

The reason why Nan HuaiLin proposed this was because it suddenly occurred to him, after the pregnancy period was over and the second children were born, he would be going to Undersea City to accompany Fei Cheng through the six-month-long egg incubation period. Naturally, he couldn’t work for those six months, so the eight girls in his studio would be unemployed. It was perfect to bring He DuanYang in. The studio couldn still run normally when he wasn’t there and He DuanYang could also get better resources and development. It was the best of both worlds.

“In fact, the whole studio is a bit overloaded with human resources just around me, but two people are just right.” Although it was a whim, the more Nan HuaiLin thought about it, the more he thought the idea was really great. “Do you want to come?”