𝕮⃟Hapter 39

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 39

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:My Dragon
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:我的龙 (Butterfly Mage)

° ° °

It was a dream-like kiss, and the most romantic moment of Nan HuaiLin’s life. If you ignored the huge thing that was on top of him. After the kiss, Fei Cheng held Nan HuaiLin out of the water, stood still, wiped a handful of water from his face, smiled and asked, “Is your husband handsome?”

Nan HuaiLin nodded, “Super handsome!”

Also super scary.

Fei Cheng’s smile deepened, “You’re indirectly admitting that I’m your husband?”

Nan HuaiLin nodded gently, “Yes.”

Fei Cheng moved closer, took his earlobe and sucked it, and said in a husky voice, “Hubby is already so hard it hurts, do you want it here…”

“No, no, no!” Nan HuaiLin refused in a panic, “Your brother is still outside!”

Fei Cheng laughed, pinched his cheek and said with a smile, “Just kidding, I have to take you to my brother and ask him how to hatch the eggs.”

Nan HuaiLin put his arm around his waist, “Before I meet your brother, I have a question first.”

Fei Cheng carried him towards the pool, “Ask.”

Nan HuaiLin strolled through his thoughts and said, “I see that your original form looks like the little white dragon in Journey to the West, but also has wings like Smaug in The Hobbit. Are you a Chinese dragon or a foreign dragon? Or are you a hybrid dragon?”

Fei Cheng grabbed him by the waist and put him to sit at the edge of the pool, while he was still standing in the water, with his hand on Nan HuaiLin’s side, smiling and saying, “Have you heard of YingLong?”

The water in the pool was so clear that Nan HuaiLin could see Fei Cheng’s naked body as soon as he lowered his head. He forced himself to stare at Fei Cheng’s face, thought about it with his almost-competent brain, and said, “I think I’ve heard of it.”

Fei Cheng said, “YingLong is a kind of dragon with wings, but it’s ugly. I’m an evolved version of YingLong, and my face is 800 blocks ahead of the ancient version, but I’m still a Chinese dragon.”

Nan HuaiLin nodded and asked a second question, “Since dragons can make people conceive dragon eggs, and a single pregnancy creates a nest, it means that dragons must be very good at reproduction. So the number of your dragon family must be very large, right?”

Fei Cheng shook his head, “On the contrary, my brother and I are the last two dragons in this world.”

“Huh?” Nan HuaiLin was surprised, “How can…”

“There may not be one person in a million who can breed dragon eggs, let alone meet in a sea of people.” Fei Cheng looked at him tenderly, “So it’s a great blessing that I met you and fell in love with you.”

Nan HuaiLin couldn’t believe it, “Am I… Am I such a special being?”

Fei Cheng smiled and nodded, “To me, you’re the most special being in this world, bar none.”

Nan HuaiLin’s whole heart was softened beyond words as his chest overflowed with a different kind of emotion. He had been ordinary for twenty-three years, and suddenly he became someone’s most special, being cherished and treasured, being pampered in his heart, and the intense happiness came over him like a tsunami, almost overwhelming him.

Fei Cheng propped himself up and gave him a kiss, smiling, “What else do you want to ask?”

Nan HuaiLin originally wanted to ask if dragons live much longer than people, but he suddenly felt that that wasn’t important at all, so he smiled and shook his head, “Not for now, I’ll ask later when I think of it. Let’s go find your brother and ask him how to hatch the eggs.”